- Jun 12, 2019 at 9:07 am #3597340Jun 12, 2019 at 9:18 am #3597341
Sale Pending – Rugged pockets made with 8oz coated Cordura nylon packcloth. Quick access to snacks, rain gear, filter. Good for crampons, ice screws, sharp and pointy hardwear.
– Attachment points for mounting externally on your pack………..horizontally or vertical.
– May also be worn as a small lumbar pack or front pouch on a webbing belt at your waist.
– Zippered closures.
– 5 1/2″ wide, 11″ long, 2″ deep. These pockets are just fabric so there is give in all directions. My Rambo’s are adjusted to 12.5″ in length and I can just barely fully zip the pouch.
– Weight is 4oz per pocket.
Unused in perfect condition. Asking $20.00 for the pair. Includes the shipping cost. Sale is PPFF or please add the 4% goods fee.
My Rambo’s are adjusted to 12.5″ in length and I can just barely fully zip the pouch.
Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.
Jun 12, 2019 at 12:28 pm #3597353
- This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Norman Kirk.
Robert nBPL Member
PM sentJun 22, 2019 at 11:18 am #3598813
Sold to Robert.Jun 24, 2019 at 10:57 am #3599038
Robert nBPL Member
I’m sorry I didn’t get right back to you I’ve had a stomach flu, and didn’t do anything. Yes I received your pouches promptly. Thankyou, they were not what I thought, but they will work fine Thankyou again and sorry I didn’t get right back to you . Robert
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.