Topic

Durston Kakwa 40

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Durston Kakwa 40

• This topic has 54 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Zack L.
Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    R L
    BPL Member

@slip-knot

Locale: SF Bay Area, East Bay

I concur.  Ain’t no thing.  See ya on trail.

Daniel C
    BPL Member

@dpc131

Anyone know whether shipping is imminent? I saw that it is supposed to be around the 25th. I wonder how many days for transit? I have a trip out west with my kids on the 5th of July and anxious to see if it comes in time. Car camping mostly, but may get a night or two in the backcountry. So not too concerned, but would be great to try it out.

Dan Durston
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I think they’ll probably ship out late next week, but it still depends on how smoothly the shipping goes from the factory to Kaviso.

Daniel C
    BPL Member

@dpc131

Thanks, Dan. My first product of yours, it’s an awesome looking pack. It  seems like you’ve thought of everything and have hit that sweet spot of a transition to UL for most people that aren’t quite ready to fully jump into frameless.

Zack L
    BPL Member

@zloomis

Hey Dan. I’m a big fan of the ladder/daisy chain along the front of the Durston 40L and the Hanchor Marl so that I can run shock cord to take tension off of the mesh as well as additional lashing options. Do you see yourself adding that feature to this pack?

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!