- Nov 17, 2017 at 5:07 pm #3502629
First post, see actual description below …Nov 17, 2017 at 6:22 pm #3502642
So I got a Cotopaxi travel pack a few months ago, kept it for about 45 days, and decided I didn’t like it. Since it was past the typical return window, I ended up with a gift card instead of a direct refund. So I have $160 on the gift card, and I am selling for $140 in the hopes that somebody will be motivated by that discount!
If you’re not familiar with Cotopaxi, they seem to be a pretty cool company! Committed to sustainability and fair trade practices, similar to Patagonia.
In the hopes of motivating some people who may not otherwise give much thought to Cotopaxi, here are a few pieces from their line that I think would / might fill well into an ultralight gear list:
- 3.7oz windshirt — marked down to $79 from $99 – appears to have a light PU coating, here’s one review although pretty superficial
- 10oz 2.5L WPB jacket – marked down to $100 from $150 (unsure of the specific technology used here, BUT their staff people DO in fact respond to product questions that are submitted on their site)
- 14oz hooded down jacket – $270 – has water resistant 800-fill down and Polartec Alpha in high-moisture spots — also with a 20D shell, so I would bet has a decent amount of down fill, though not as high a proportion as something like a Montbell Superior with 10D shell, but anyway …
- 10oz hoodless down jacket – $260 – with even fancier 950-fill water resistant down – again, if you’re curious I would suggest submitting a question to their customer service about fill weight
ANYWAY … if you’re interested, reply or direct message me. I’ll be taking payment via PayPal as is the norm here, and will give you the GC code immediately thereafter.Nov 19, 2017 at 3:53 pm #3502893
If anybody is interested and would like to make an offer, let me know …
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.