Topic

Changes at Nunatak

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Changes at Nunatak

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edward Jursek
    BPL Member

@nedjursekgmail-com

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Seems like a lot has changed at Nunatak. I recall that the company was sold about a year ago. Sounds like it was sold to someone who used to work with the prior owner at some point and the business was moved from Washington State to Moab, Utah. As I live in Seattle, news of the move bummed me out. The other changes to the business, and lack of changes, look very positive. The web site has received a much needed overhaul. The products appear to be mostly the same, which is a good thing, they make great stuff. There are also some new quilt configurations. It seems a number of prices on products, especially the quilts, look lower now. Nunatak products deserve a fresh look, and the company, long a maker of minimalist, light weight, high quality down gear deserves more attention and consideration then it gets. I think anyone searching for down quilts, jackets, or pants should include Nunatak in their search.

-Although I own a number of pieces of Nunatak kit, I have no interest or association with the company.

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Straps sure are “new”

;)

-Tim

Jacob D
    BPL Member

@jacobd

Locale: North Bay

Thanks for the heads up on this, I wasn’t aware the company changed hands.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools