Topic

Boreas Topaz 18L Daypack 11.7 oz $30

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap Boreas Topaz 18L Daypack 11.7 oz $30

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Taken on one day hike. Like new condition. Price $30 with shipping to continental US. My wife does not like the top closure. She is going back to the cinch closure of the REI flash 18L. I love roll tops, but I usually carry more gear, so I am more in the 25L range. Too small for me. 

Very comfortable. Wide, very cushy shoulder straps, in fact the cushiest I have seen on a lightweight pack. Great craftmanship and attention to detail.

Ice Axe loop and central daisy chain hidden in the design. Makes the pack very clean. Additional attachment loops on the backpanel allow rigging of further compression shock cord.

It comes with an internal zippered pouch, for keys, phone, wallet, etc.

It has a hydration sleeve and central port, but only a loop of webbing, so I used a small biner to hook the hydration on our outing.

The tags say 10.4 oz, but my scale reads 11.7oz. The one ounce discrepancy is probably the foam pad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!