Topic

Big News from Nunatak

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Big News from Nunatak

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Alexander
    BPL Member

@robmalexander

Locale: Atlanta

Cut and pasted from the Blog section of their website:

“Breaking News! Nunatak is proud to announce that original partner Jan Nikolajsen has taken the lead on Nunatak and is the new owner and operator for 2016 onwards. Jan is a longtime hiker, climber, biker, sailor/boat and home builder and all around gear master like no other. He is ready to build your next level Nunatak project at our new facility in Moab Utah. Call to place your order or to make an appointment to tour and discuss your custom down needs.”

I have ordered 3 pieces over the last few months and my last piece is scheduled to arrive by the end of the month. I hope this business carries on because it’s the closest thing I’ve experienced to designing my own top quality down gear. It was a very rewarding albeit expensive experience but required extraordinary patience (and a good deal of faith at times). I wish Tom Halpin all the best.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools