- Oct 21, 2017 at 9:40 pm #3497787
Brokeathon after my PCT thru, haha. Help me get back on my feet so I can thru hike again that much sooner.
————EVERYTHING IS OBO!!!————–
1. BA Fly Creek UL1. In great condition- one small tear (1 inch slit) on bottom. I taped with tenacious tape both sides, never a problem. Used on the AT in 2015 but I was lazy and usually camped in shelters, maybe 60 nights total between that trail and others before. $160
2. Wilderness Logics 15F quilt – also used on AT, except in warmer months when it became my pillow (I used my coat for a blanket). I tend to get cold, it was okkkk, just realized I like a sleeping bag better since the drafts annoy me and also i like to close my bag up tight by the neck (this just has a clasp but no drawstring). If you are a normal dude it’s probably going to work great but I’m a woman and run cold. Again been sitting in a closet since then. It was 24 oz the last time I weighed it. I washed it with woolite immediately after hiking. It’s green. $175 OBO
3. BV 450 Bear Canister. I live in a super small apartment now and don’t plan to do a hike in the near future that requires this. No stickers or anything on it tho I guess the label will go on it to ship. $45 shipped (I used it for like, what, 10 days?)
4. Montbell women’s tachyon, size M – I bought this since I thought hey, you need a wind jacket on the PCT. Well, the PCT is windy AF but it turns out I don’t understand wind jackets, since I would start sweating as soon as I put it on. And then be freezing cold as soon as I took it off. Guess I’m doin it wrong, but hey- maybe this 1.4 ounces of Japanese engineering will work for you. It does for Anish. It’s eggplant purple. Probably worn for a total of 10 minutes. $60
5. Lastly, titanium pot, I forget offhand if it was 1200 or 1250 or 1300 ml. Something like that (I just moved and unpacking everything). It is made by epigas which I understand has a relation to Toaks. Bought in Japan as part of a 2-piece set, I used it on one camping trip/maybe 5 nights with another person, I never use it now tho, opting for my 800ml pot. I don’t remember the weight but it’s a budget set, not quite as light as Evernew, but wasn’t super heavy either. $20
6. Zpacks poncho groundsheet. I got this “used” (new, guy didn’t want it). Used it for about 2/3 of the trail? It’s great, perfect for the PCT with little precipitation (literally it rained only one day, and it was light, I didn’t need it). I moved back to Philly tho and going to get a real rain jacket and another cheapo polycryo. It’s in great condition. $140
I will ship anywhere on the planet as long as you pay the shipping and USPS lets me. Offers negotiable but you really wanna help me fund another thru hike, dontcha? Difficult for me right now to take pics as I broke my phone literally 3 days from finishing my thru on Mt Whitney and haven’t gotten a new one yet. Hopefully soon and will update when that happens.Oct 21, 2017 at 9:54 pm #3497788
Lester MooreBPL Member
@satoriLocale: Olympic Peninsula, WA
What size is the Zpacks poncho groundsheet (solo-plus or twin)? Every used as groundsheet – any signs of wear?Oct 21, 2017 at 10:07 pm #3497790
Hey as I mentioned I used it for 2/3 of the PCT. I don’t see any signs of wear other than a lil dirty. It’s the solo-plus sorry forgot to mention that.Oct 21, 2017 at 10:09 pm #3497791
Also forgot to mention the pot has a pan-lid. On my 800mL I never use it, just made a light one out of foil, but it’s an extra pan if you like that.Oct 23, 2017 at 12:00 am #3497929
Bear Canister pending sale!
Oct 23, 2017 at 1:10 am #3497938
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Haiku.
Apparently I was supposed to mention if you want to do paypal please paypal friends/family. Or pay the 3% fee. Sorry. Chill people.Oct 25, 2017 at 4:27 pm #3498343
Fly Creek tent is pending sale!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.