Topic

Atwood knife and tool

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Atwood knife and tool

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Skwarczek

@uberkatzen

Locale: Sudamerica

http://atwoodknives.com/

Check out these beautifully designed, compact, and single piece multi-tools, knives, and what-not. They're simply gorgeous but I'm concerned that the compact nature defeats some of the function. They're also wayyy expensive. Definitely worth a closer look, though. Unfortunately, the owner of the cottage company is just returning from an illness, his stock is depleted and production might be slow.

I'm going to e-mail the guy to find out weights, and I may just put one on my x-mas list.

…drool

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

Yeah, those are pretty sweet… I'd love to get one / some…

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Atwood makes great stuff. If you like the idea of small prybars, check out Countycomm.com for a $5 model. In addition to the prybars, they have great buys on LED micro-lights and firesteels. Their GP4L am/fm/sw radio is perfect for hiking and has a bulit-in light too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools