Topic

GoLite Selkirk Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews GoLite Selkirk Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pointless Traveler.com

@avramklein

Locale: San Francisco

This jacket is gone with the company now closed, but I want to write a review for it since it really doesn't have a replacement out there on the market. I wore this jacket in the rain recently, knowing the 800 fill inside the jacket would do well even if it got wet. I used it as insulation under my air mat and when I pulled it out from under my bed when I woke; it was completely flat and lost all of its loft. I put it on and the quantum pertex shell dried just from my body heat and the jacket's 2 ounces of 800 fill regained its loft within 45 minutes. That was from being completely unwearable. About an hour later, I walked into a coffee shop and nobody could tell that my jacket had been totally wet and wrecked just and hour before.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools