Topic

FS: Sony A5000 camera with kit 16-50mm lens (brand new in box, never used)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Sony A5000 camera with kit 16-50mm lens (brand new in box, never used)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

I got an early Christmas gift of a black Sony A5000 camera with the standard kit lens. I really like my Ricoh GR, so i don't really see the need for a second camera, so i would like to sell it.

It retails for ~$300 everywhere I've seen, so i'm thinking $290 shipped, and i'll throw in a 32GB sony class 10 SD card along with the camera. I know its not much of a discount, but as i said its brand new in box and has never been used, and a 32GB card will provide plenty of storage space.

The A5000 is one of the highest ranked APS-C sized sensor cameras on DXO mark, and is extremely small and light.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Alpha-Interchangeable-Camera-16-50mm/dp/B00HNJWU3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419458341&sr=8-1&keywords=a5000

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Class-Memory-SF32UY-TQMN/dp/B00B7ID99I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419458370&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+32gb

Thanks,
    Ted

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

bump for the smallest and lightest mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras on the market.

As i said, i'm only selling it because i like my Ricoh GR. This is a great camera and is much better than the $600+ RX100 if you're willing to carry a slightly larger camera.

FYI, it will fit in a Lowepro Dashpoint 20 camera pouch, and i'm willing to include my used dashpoint pouch with it. This makes it so you can use it on your backpack straps or on your hip belt. i always have my dashpoint on my shoulder strap because it makes it easily accessible and keeps it higher than pants pockets so it wont get wet while wading through streams and such.

$290 for the camera, lens, SD card, and camera case

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!