Topic

14g ti esbit stove for $6.73

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 14g ti esbit stove for $6.73

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Buggie
    BPL Member

@kbug

Locale: NW New Mexico

Got this from rei outlet a couple days ago $6.73 ($4.73 for the first one with fallmember 20% code!)

overview

It's labeled 'WetFire Stove' by Ultimate Survival Technologies.

folded

I can't for the life of me remember the cottage company that i think this is cloned from, but sure looks like the old bpl ti-wing.

Holds a 3 1/2" diameter mug, 1 1/16" above the base of the tablet holder. 5" pan is 1 3/8" above base.

The WetFire fire starting tabs (available at Walmart) leave tons more soot than name brand esbits. It includes one with the stove so REI will not ship it 2-day.

label2

Not selling these (bought 2. Free shipping for members) but just passing along the beta from reioutlet.com

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

Kevin, thanks. That's not a bad price at all.

I have one already, but I can always use a spare on the shelf. These things are so small that they get lost easily. When I am out on the trail with one, I have to store it inside the Esbit box to avoid loss.

Also, the Outlet is selling Bleuet tablets for cheap. That is almost the same as Esbit.

–B.G.–

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools