Jun 27, 2014 at 11:44 am #1318410
@benjammin21Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn
Pads, windshirts, baselayers, and headlamps added below. Pictures of jackets and other stuff now online. Images can be seen together in this album: http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA
Most all items, less a couple things, have been added now (Saturday afternoon).
My descriptions are definitely unclear, so check out the imgur album and PM me with questions I'm keeping on those PMs.
Thanks Ken for the shout, it's good to be back on BPL
From California but now living in NYC, gear swapped before years ago and went to a couple BPL get-togethers out west. After working at a gear shop for a few years I have accumulated some extra gear which simply is too heavy and thought I should post here first (plus I got a full membership again).
The list is long and includes mostly lightly used or unused equipment and clothing suited to a male with a slim build around 6 ft tall.
This post will also be updated with new items today (Saturday june 28th)
All prices include shipping within 1 weekday of purchase via USPS Priority mail CONUS with a tracking number provided. Quick shipping!
PM me for Paypal information and include your name and the item in which you're interested. Paypal personal gift payment or personal non-gift payment with 3% extra for Paypal fee
Sorry, no returns.
1) Marmot Zeus Jacket men's MD blue w/ grey lining, lightly used (around town several nights never backpacked), has been completely DWR-sprayed since last use, polyester mix fabric for soft touch, 2011, 800 fill 14 oz. $100 shipped, $175 retail
2) Marmot Power Stretch Hooded Fleece men's MD blue w/ green zippers, never used, fits like a Marmot (a little boxy) but has a snug hood, thumbholes, this is very similar to the Marmot Thermo Hoody but not quite as fitted and has two handwarmer pockets with zippers as well as a left sleeve pocket (no chest pocket) $45
3) Granite Gear Virga 2 (new version, orange color) LG 21-24" 58L unused $95, $140 retail
4) Marmot Urban Hauler daypack steel/slate grey used around the city for a season no signs of wear $20 shipped, $45 retail — almost sold image: http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#3
5) Merrell Trail Glove black/granite men's size 11 used some but no obvious wears or defects, tread good, $40 shipped, $100 retail image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#0 and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#1 and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#2
6) 2x Icebreaker Tech T Lite men's MD light blue, both have a couple small holes (diameter of an ultralight skewer stake at most) and a couple stains, shirts distressed for exclusive trail use, $25 each shipped, $60+ retail images: http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#10 scroll on imgur or also http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#11 and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#12
7) Smartwool Microweight T men's MD 1x striped white/grey, used but still can be worn in town (no stains, a couple pinprick moth holes), red one has sold, $30 shipped, $65+ retail images: http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#4 red and in good shape (almost sold) and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#7 striped http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#5
9) Primus Micron Lantern used and no mantle at the moment but available from Primus, works well and is in good condition $35, $60 retail
10) Seal Line Baja 35 Long vinyl drybag unused, this bag is over one yard long unfilled, dimensions can be provided, $15 (discontinued a while ago but in perfect condition) image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#19 and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#18
12) Patagonia Rock Craft Pants men's size 32 khaki used only several times, one faded small blemish on lower left leg, otherwise very clean, $35 shipped, $80 retail
13) Black Diamond men's MD blue Crag Ascent Hoody soft-shell, used once in town but looks unused $50 (seems like everywhere online is selling this $190 jacket for $100 with free shipping) image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#17
14) Marmot Minimalist Jacket men's grey MD used only several times still has DWR coating $120 shipped, $200 retail image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#27
15) Icebreaker Sierra Full Zip Jacket men's nova/canal MD used for a couple seasons only occasionally, fit is great and jacket is warm (real fleece 260), still has lots of life, barely washed but clean, $80 shipped, $180 retail image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#13
16) GoLite Dakota Windshirt men's MD black with white zipper, jacket is clean except for small smudge on lower part of white zipper, has been used in the mountains and in the city over 2 seasons, anorak with 3/4 zipper and elastic wrists, no hood, $25 image: http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#23 and http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#24
17) Icebreaker Quantum Long Sleeve Hood men's LG brown with faded light green hood lining, hi vis zipper, size LG in Icebreaker GT fits a little snug but still a little bigger than most MD stuff, got this for running and was looking for something as a good light midlayer but I didn't like the hi vis zipper, used once or twice, $100 shipped, $190 retail image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#14
18) Arc'Teryx Alpha SV Gloves men's XL black, 2012 edition, never used, perfect condition $175 shipped, $275 retail
19) Marmot Minimalist Pants men's MD grey used only several times in the city, GTX Paclite, great (perfect as far as I can tell) condition, $80 shipped, $165 retail
20) Arc'Teryx Alpha SL Pants men's MD black unused, perfect condition, GTX Paclite, 2012 edition with the extra long boot cut (about 2x as long as the Minimalist) and not new version with the full zippers $110 shipped, $200 retail
21) Arc'Teryx Windshirt blue men's MD anorak style 1/2 zip, have used and loved this thing for a couple years now, honestly a little short in the hem by just an inch, from the early 2000's, has been re-DWR'd pretty recently, great shape and relatively little use for its age, good for someone slim who is maybe 5'10", $40 image http://imgur.com/a/LIbLA#20
22) Arc'Teryx Incendo Jacket riptide (sky blue) unused but has been packed so it's got some wrinkles, non-hoody edition, 2013, essentially perfect condition $70 shipped, $130 retail
23) Big Agnes Air Core (2012 edition) 20x78x2.5", maybe used once but maybe not, perfect condition, red, $35
24) Big Agnes Insulated Air Core (2012 edition) 20x78x2.5", another item that was maybe used once but probably not outside ever, perfect condition, dark red, $45
25) TNF Flashdry liner gloves, black men's LG, TNF logos crudely sharpied in with black marker, used only several times, great wicking capabilities, $15
26) Petzl Zipka 2 blue, 2012, 50 lumens I think, used a little but in perfect working condition, no dirt on it (maybe it wasn't used more than a couple times), batteries included because they're already in there and pretty new, $25
27) Petzl Tikka XP 2 purple and white, 80 lumens, used all over the Sierras, great working condition, batteries not included, has been updated (2012), red light, $30
28) BD Spot white and blue, 70 lumens, used all over the Whites of NH and Sierras of CA, batteries not included, great working condition, $25
29) 2 pairs of brown Icebreaker hiking socks, men's size LG, used and washed with Nikwax wool wash, standard boot length and weight, $15Jun 27, 2014 at 12:26 pm #2115203
Seth BrewerBPL Member
I'll take the BPL Pants. PM incoming.Jun 27, 2014 at 12:28 pm #2115205
I'll take it.
LisaJun 27, 2014 at 12:28 pm #2115207
PM'd on the Rab Meco top. I'll take it, if still available.Jun 27, 2014 at 12:46 pm #2115215
Velimir KemecBPL Member
If Dan pulls out (which I highly doubt) I will take it!
ThanksJun 27, 2014 at 12:51 pm #2115217
@thedavilLocale: Independence Lake
Depending on the condition, I will take the Merrel Trail Gloves. Just want to confirm that there are no stains/smells before I pull the trigger. If there aren't, PM me with your Paypal info.
-DaveJun 27, 2014 at 1:17 pm #2115231
tim byrneBPL Member
I'll take both snow peaks. PM incoming
My mistake seen someone got the mug before me. So will take the mini soloJun 27, 2014 at 7:02 pm #2115314
Chad HollingerBPL Member
@cman524Locale: Central Pennsylvania
PM'ed on the Marmot Urban HaulerJun 27, 2014 at 7:15 pm #2115320
– -K.T.- –BPL Member
Just wanted to vouch for Ben. Good dude.
Glad to see you here!Jun 27, 2014 at 11:52 pm #2115381
Velimir KemecBPL Member
PM sent for another RAB MECO if still available.
ThanksJun 28, 2014 at 3:51 am #2115394
just want to try one. never had a wool tshirt but heard good things. like to try one w/o dropping 70 bucks!Jun 28, 2014 at 11:53 am #2115465
stacey kurtzBPL Member
just sent you a pm on the pagaguchiJun 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm #2115479
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.