Topic

FS: Canon S110 – silver

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Canon S110 – silver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

I have a Canon S110 in silver. 12MP, 1/1.7" sensor (larger than most point and shoots), great F2.0 lens for low light shooting, 5x zoom (24mm-120mm equiv.), records RAW for post trip editing, HDR mode, and has built in WIFI (will connect with your phone), and a touchscreen.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_s110

It comes with the following accessories –
    Canon deluxe case (PSC-3200)
    32GB class 10 SD card (holds ~1000 photos when shooting RAW + JPEG L, even more on other settings, fast enough to eliminate lag and keep transfer speeds high)
    2 extra wasabi power batteries along with the original Canon battery
    canon wall battery charger

I also have the PDF of "Photographer's Guide to the Canon PowerShot S110" by Alexander white that i will email to the purchaser.

Camera is in excellent condition with minimal use on three trips. Works like new. No scratches or damage.

$175 shipped for everything.

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Bump. A lot of interest so far.

I am firm on the price. the extras are worth around $50, so really you're only paying $125 for the camera.

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!