Topic

Arcteryx Customer service

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Arcteryx Customer service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    R Yee

@lighter

Have always had excellent service from Arcteryx.
    The cordura seams on the shoulder straps of my 9-year old Khamsin 50 had started coming apart, not surprising with the amount of work it's done. Sent photos to them by email & they agreed it was still warranty after 9 years. I'm in Australia & arranged to drop it to their office on a recent short trip to Vancouver. The repair wasn't going to be finished before I returned, so they said they'd send it back to me. The pack arrived back in Australia via Fedex 5 days later – before I did – at a cost of C$136.00 which Arcteryx covered without comment. I couldn't be happier with their service, which does justice to their premium gear – not always the case with high end products.

Winfred Chan

@briantse

Locale: Hong Kong

my friend and i got some problem in our arcteryx pack, everytime just email them and ship it to arcteryx, and everytime they fix it and ship back to me.
    what I need to do is email and pay the shipping fee for shipping to arctery.
    they may ship back a new item or replace item.

A B

@sheilabaynes

Scott Layton
    BPL Member

@swlayton

I've had opportunity to deal with ArcTeryx customer service on two occasions. I bought used ArcTeryx Beta AR pants with a small crampon tear, called their customer service to inquire about repair and they provided six gore tex patches, no charge or postage fees. Also had a problem with an ArcTeryx Beta AR jacket, where the plastic cord end on the hood drawstring popped off. Called custoemr service and they quickly sent out replacement parts and spares, again, no charge or postage fees.

Brian Peck
    BPL Member

@brianpeck

Locale: North America

I had two waist drawcords delaminate on two different Beta SL's (mine and my wife's) at exactly the same time (yes, very unusual, maybe something with the dryer). Dropped them with Arc in Vancouver, they were fixed and fedex'd to me in 3 weeks AND they replaced the bottom drawcords on both jackets at the same time for good measure (though they just had soem minor wear). Awesome Arcteryx support.

andrew brown

@abrown3mtg

Locale: High Rockies

I called in and told them I tore a Jacket on a tree backcountry skiing….. sent it in…. they sent me a new jacket free of charge…. (DIDN'T expect that at all)

2nd- Ran into an arc'teryx rep…. was wearing a covert hoodie (fleece)…. they commented as it had VERY light pilling, that if I wanted I could send it in for a free replacement….

SERIOUSLY, fleece will pill if used… that's wear and tear, not warranty… but certainly makes me feel MUCH better about their prices…. I LOVE their product line and its overall fit/appearance/quality…. they are quickly filling up my closet (4 jackets, a fleece, a pack, shorts, pants, shirts, hats) ….. I've not had a single issue other than the tear which was my fault, so I'm guessing its easy for them to stand behind their products

John Washington

@dude1

I dealt twice with Arc'Teryx North American support and I was totally satisfied like the other reviewers on this page.
    In Europe, it's an other story.
    It took 4 weeks to their Swiss customer support to simply answer my email (!) and the solution they offered was for me to purchase a new shoulder strap for my $400 backpack, even though it had failed after just one season of light use and the problem clearly came from an initial weakness.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools