Topic

Shuttle service on the JMT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Shuttle service on the JMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    victoria maki
    BPL Member

@energizer

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Hi all. I am planning a 2 week hike in July on the JMT. I will need to exit at VVR on July 26th and need to get to Fresno for flight out on Monday. Would there be anyone out there that would want to share a shuttle from VVR on that day. I know shuttle are a tad expensive and if someone would want to share the cost, that would be great.

Valerie E
    Spectator

@wildtowner

Locale: Grand Canyon State

Victoria,

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you post this on the JMT Yahoo Groups site — it's much more specialized towards this type of thing (although I, personally, find BPL more overall community-minded; others would disagree).

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/johnmuirtrail/info

victoria maki
    BPL Member

@energizer

Hi Valerie. Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure how to sign up to join their website.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Glad you got your answer. This should have been posted in Pre Trip Planning. As this forum is for

Community Support Forum

A place where BackpackingLight.com members can ask specific questions from the forum community about using the backpackinglight.com website or its forums, or other support issues not related to membership account maintenance (which should be referred directly to BPL Staff).

victoria maki
    BPL Member

@energizer

Thanks Ken for letting me know I should have posted in Pre Trip planning. Didn't realize there was such a place. Rather new to posting. I'll get the hang of it eventually…;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools