Home › Forums › Commerce › Gear Swap › FS: MASSIVE SALE: Snow Peak & Evernew Ti, SMD, OR, MEC, Patagonia, Golite, Granite Gear, Arcteryx, Smartwool, Suunto, Packa, The North Face, Hind, Sugoi, Lowe Alpine, Pearl Izumi
Nov 27, 2013 at 11:50 pm #1310320
MASSIVE SALE: Snow Peak & Evernew Ti, SMD, OR, MEC, Patagonia, Golite, Granite Gear, Arcteryx, Smartwool, Suunto, Packa, The North Face, Hind, Sugoi, Lowe Alpine, Pearl Izumi
Note sold items moved to bottom of the post.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your loved ones. You know you're scouting for gear deals in between aunt Myrna and cousin Joe driving you nuts and your spouse barking orders from the kitchen. I feel your pain. Stay cool, you'll get through it. And it'll make you appreciate getting outside all the more.
MASSIVE closet clean holiday sale. Lots of great quality cottage and mainstream gear and M’s and W’s clothing, some brand new, some used in like new/great or very good condition. All weights as measured on my digital scale. Buy with confidence – I’m a longtime BPL member who has participated in multiple GGG Bay Area gatherings (and made a film of one), sold and bought gear a bunch of times on BPL and organized one of the largest member group buys on BPL from a cottage snowshoe company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know what you’d like and I’ll send Paypal info. Using this email from an old moving sale b/c multiple PMs will just get too messy. So please no PMs.
Paypal Cash Gift accepted or Paypal Cash + 3% to cover fees. Please make sure to include the item number and name, and your full name and address with Paypal payment. All prices include shipping to the Continental U.S. Include extra for insurance if you’d like.
8) Patagonia Micro Puff Pants Large, New With Tags, Primaloft One version (just like current DAS Pants), 18 oz, only $119 shipped, Retail $250 + tax and shipping for nearly identical DAS Pants with same insulation. Very warm synthetic insulation for your legs, easy off and on, perfect for in camp, cold weather fishing, or during rest stops on cold days. Also helps boost the warmth of your sleep system.
14) Outdoor Research Rando Gore-tex Paclite Cap, Large, Black, New With Tags, 2.55 oz, only $29 shipped, Retail $52 plus tax and shipping. 3 season hat that works over a variety of conditions, extra warmth with ear flaps down, and waterproof material. Baseball style brim provides eye shielding from sun.
16) Patagonia M's Stretch Microburst Pants, Men’s 38, Alpha Green, New With Tags, US Special Operations issue, 17.20 oz with tags, only $69 shipped, Retail $200 plus tax and shipping. This is a rain pant that will handle much more abuse than typical lightweight rain pants, yet is still fairly light weight. Also great color for fishing and hunting.
17) Lowe Alpine Adrenaline W's Medium Rain Jacket, Full Featured, Blaze Orange, New With Tags, 14.25 oz with tags, 13.15 oz without, only $59 shipped, Retail $115 plus tax and shipping. The blaze orange color is great for hunting season, winter safety and for a safe cycling rain jacket.
18) Polar F4 HR Monitor Watch, Black, used in very good condition with brand new chest strap + bike mount, with box, watch 0.9 oz, only $45 shipped, Retail $89.99 plus tax and shipping.
20) Suunto T3 HR Monitor, Black, used by in very good condition with clear glass and brand new chest strap, with original manual and box, watch only 1.7 oz, only $79 shipped, Retail $400
21) Arcteryx Fugitive Hoody Wind Pro with Hardface Men’s Large (like current Strato Hoody) Hoody, Cadet Blue (very attractive subdued blue), 17.4 oz, only $109 shipped, Retail $225 plus tax and shipping. One of the nicest Wind Pro jackets made to date. Has a small fabric puncture the size of the ball head of a pen on the back, 1.5 in. above the hem, not easily noticeable and of course doesn't effect function at all (the Hardface coating prevents it from opening up as well). And heck, if someone really notices it, it means they are seriously scrutinizing your butt, which could make for a much better evening, no?
22) Two Osprey Digi Stow Pocket S Granite, both New With Tags, many attachment options, super durable, 3 oz each (though even lighter without the included shoulder strap and clips), only $24 shipped, Retail $29 plus tax and shipping ($14.50 each).
25) The North Face M's Medium Lightweight Hiking Crew, New in Tag, 70% Merino, 28 nylon 2 elastane, 2.7 oz, $11 shipped, Retail $16 plus tax and shipping.
26) Sugoi Men's Zap Bike/Running Jacket, Large, Super Nova Safety Yellow, New With Tags, 9.1 oz w/tags, only $49 shipped, Retail $90 plus tax and shipping. No way you won't be noticed by cars in this super bright color with reflective strips.
27) Sugoi Men's Mobile Stretch Pants, Black, Size Large, Like New (don’t think it was worn more than once). 9.4 oz. Fantastic exercise and hiking pant, very wind resistant yet cool enough to wear in warmer weather. Rolls down to nothing. Highly stretchy yet super durable and stain resistant. Best exercise pant I’ve ever found but I have two other pairs and the material is so durable and so easy to care for I don’t need more than these two. Only $39 shipped, Retail $80 plus tax and shipping.
29) Canari Men's Large Cycling Jacket, Safety Neon Yellow, New With Tags, 6.95 oz, only $35 shipped, Retail $70 plus tax and shipping. Super bright color will alert drivers, pedestrians and other cyclists and keep you safe.
30) Pearl Izumi Men's Medium Cycling Short Sleeve Zip Top (fits like Large), Screaming Safety Yellow and Black Trim, 5.7 oz, excellent condition, only $25 shipped, Retail $50 plus tax and shipping. Super bright safe color easily noticed by other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians.
33) Lowe Alpine Padded Camera Pouch, Grey and Black with multiple d rings and belt loops, 2.5 oz, good for large point and shoots and a variety of other gear, very good condition, only $19 shipped, Retail $30 plus tax and shipping.
34) Lowe Pro S & F Pouch 20 Padded Camera Pouch Black, Like New Condition, 3.35 oz, only $16 shipped, Retail $21 plus tax and shipping.
==================== SOLD ITEMS BELOW THIS LINE ====================
2) SOLD Snow Peak Ti 900 pot and lid set, 5.55 oz with fry pan lid, 3.65 oz without, excellent like new condition, SOLD, Retail $52.95 + tax and shipping (or buy with 1400 set below for $90 shipped, Retail $105.95 + tax and shipping).
4) SOLD Evernew Ti Non-Stick Pot 900 ml w/green stuff sack, 4.85 oz w/ lid, 3.5 oz without, safe ceramic non-stick coating, in very good condition, some thinning of non-stick coating in a few spots but still works beautifully, SOLD, Retail $58.46 + tax and shipping.
6) SOLD Six Moon Designs Traveler Panel Backpack, 30 oz w/removable aluminum stays, 25 oz without, 15-22 in. adjustable torso, like new condition, SOLD, Retail $180 + shipping. In addition to backpacking this pack makes an excellent travel pack thanks to the generous volume and easy-access panel design. Bomber material.
7) SOLD Packa Jacket combined jacket and pack cover, Size Medium Red with pit zips and outer side pocket, nice very long coverage at only 16.3 oz, excellent like new condition, SOLD, Retail $124.50 plus shipping. Yes this is 16 oz and yes this is Red, and Eddie below says that it's the over $200 Event version.
10) SOLD Smartwool Women’s Medium Synergy Merino Expedition Long Johns/Running Tights, with zip side pocket, New Never Used, 12.65 oz, 60% merino 40% nylon, SOLD, Retail $100 + tax & shipping. Warm and much more durable than typical merino, wind resistant. Works great as expedition long johns or running tights. Material is much stronger than typical light merino long johns.
12) SOLD Benchmade 530 Serrated Knife, pre-production model, used but in good clean condition, just needs a little oiling love, 1.8 oz, 2.05 oz with pocket clip in stuff sack, SOLD, Retail $94 plus tax and shipping.
13) SOLD Patagonia R2 Vest Men’s Large, Royal Blue, 10.1 oz, used but in very good condition, SOLD, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping. For some reason this photo isn't loading, will take more if necessary, but it's in great condition and has the R1 Power Dry side panels to reduce weight and bulk.
15) SOLD Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack, Black, like new, think 12 oz (have to double check), 26L, 1587 cu. In., SOLD, Retail $79 plus tax and shipping. Makes a great travel day pack as well as a summit pack. Lots of features and material is surprisingly strong for the weight. Love mine, this is an extra one.
19) SOLD REI W's Zip Off Hiking Pants, Beige, Size 10P with integrated belt, stretch on sides of waist, waist 28 in. to 31 in., inseam 28 in., 12.4 oz, used in very good condition, clean and no rips, SOLD, Retail $50 plus tax and shipping. Though this is labeled a 10P it fit my wife fine and she's a size 8, 5 ft 6 in. tall. We already have two pairs of hiking pants each and they are durable enough that a third just isn't necessary.
24) SOLD Vasque Women's Caldera GTX Boots, Brown, Size 7.5, barely used and in clean, excellent attractive condition, SOLD, Retail $150 plus tax and shipping. You can tell from the inside size label the shoe has hardly been used, because sweat from longer use smudges the label print with time.
28) SOLD Gatco Knife Sharpening Kit, New in Box, 23.2 oz, SOLD, Retail $59 plus tax and shipping. Everything you need to keep any of your knives razor sharp.
31) SOLD Cloudveil Powerstretch Men's Large Run Don't Walk Deep Zip Long Sleeve Top, Slate Blue, 64% polyester, 24% nylon, 12% spandex, Excellent Condition, very warm and breathable, 11.75 oz. Great piece but I have one just like it and only need one, SOLD, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping.
9) SOLD Smartwool Men’s Large Synergy Merino Expedition Long Johns/Running Tights, with zip side pocket, New Never Used, 13.55 oz, 60% merino 40% nylon, SOLD, Retail $100 + tax & shipping. Warm and much more durable than typical merino, wind resistant. Works great as expedition long johns or running tights. Material is much stronger than typical light merino long johns.
23) SOLD Vasque Men's Caldera GTX Boots, Brown, Size 11.5, barely used and in clean, excellent attractive condition, SOLD, Retail $150 plus tax and shipping. You can tell from the inside size label the shoe has hardly been used, because sweat from longer use smudges the label print with time.
3) SOLD Osprey Transporter 95 Gear and Pack Duffel, New With Tags, Alpine Blue, 5700 cu. In., 95L, 2 lbs 5 oz, SOLD, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping. If image of duffel full doesn't show below, please just Google it – holds a lot of gear and bomber construction for the weight.
11) SOLD Granite Gear W's Crown 60 Ki Backpack, Small, New With Tags, Torso 14-18 in. (36-43 cm), volume 3350, weight 32 oz with supportive back panel and tag (replacing the removable plastic back panel with a Gossamer Gear hoop stay will get you a highly supportive 30 oz pack). Excellent durable pack but it just doesn’t fit my wife. SOLD, Retail $200 + tax & shipping
32) SOLD Mountainsmith Strapettes for hip packs, excellent condition, SOLD, Retail $25 plus tax and shipping.Nov 28, 2013 at 1:35 am #2048793
K CBPL Member
@kalebcLocale: South West
Pictures will helpNov 28, 2013 at 7:29 am #2048817
If this Packa is red and 16 oz., it is eVent and retails for $228.50.
$80 is a steal.
Cedar TreeNov 30, 2013 at 9:18 pm #2049490
K C, your prayers have been answered. Lots of photos now.Nov 30, 2013 at 10:09 pm #2049494
Greg WilliamsBPL Member
Email sent for Benchmade knife (#12) and Cloudveil fleece (#31)Nov 30, 2013 at 10:23 pm #2049496
R2 Vest, Snow Peak 900 Pot, Cloudveil M's Run Don't Walk Top and Benchmade 530 SOLD.Nov 30, 2013 at 10:33 pm #2049497
Victor JorgensenBPL Member
@dblhmmckLocale: Northern California
Email sent!Nov 30, 2013 at 10:53 pm #2049498
d kBPL Member
email sent on Traveler – I'll take it!Dec 1, 2013 at 11:35 am #2049618
Traveler Pack SOLDDec 1, 2013 at 11:45 am #2049621
d kBPL Member
To whoever bought the Traveler – if you end up not liking it, please contact me!Dec 1, 2013 at 11:51 am #2049624
PS To my Bay Area friends, I'm not moving, just using the email address above from a previous move sale (just trying to avoid spam bots hitting regular email addresses). I'll see y'all at the upcoming Bay Area GGG in January!Dec 1, 2013 at 4:59 pm #2049733
Evernew Ti 900 SOLDDec 4, 2013 at 8:56 pm #2050964
SOLD: W's Smartwool Synergy, W's Vasque Boots, REI Zip Off Hiking Pants, Gatco Knife Sharp Kit and Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack.
Lots of good gear on its way to good new homes. 7 packages shipped already, more going out Friday/Saturday. Geesh USPS shipping has gotten expensive…
Moving sold items to the bottom of the post so items still available are more easily visible.Dec 5, 2013 at 11:12 pm #2051420
SOLD: Smartwool Men’s Large Synergy Merino Expedition Long Johns/Running TightsDec 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm #2051571
Price drops above. FYI the Snow Peak 1400 is the widest pot to fit the split TD Fissure full cone and Fusion cone to preserve all the space in your pot (Sidewinder takes up most of the room packed rolled in the pot), so it's a great choice for anyone that wants to max storage in the pot.Dec 6, 2013 at 1:51 pm #2051602
Sold items photos removed to make it easier for others to browse remaining. Thanks for pointing that out Doug ; ) Looking forward to seeing you at the GGG in January!Dec 10, 2013 at 8:38 pm #2053060
Some price drops above; moving shortly to Craigslist and other forumsDec 12, 2013 at 5:38 am #2053479
Stephen CollinsBPL Member
@scwcollinsLocale: New England
Got the r2 vest in the mail. Fits well and in good condition. Thanks!Dec 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm #2054629
Stephen you're most welcome. It's great when an items with plenty life in it finds more good use.
Men's Vasque Caldera 11.5 Boots SOLD.Dec 16, 2013 at 7:17 am #2054723
Email sent last night regarding transporter.Dec 17, 2013 at 3:12 pm #2055303
If you're interested in any other items, will be hitting the post office again Wednesday 12/18, so please email before then.
I also have another MEC T2 Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency W's Medium Zip Hoody Blue (like the Patagonia W's Cap 4 Expedition Hoody) and a Snow Peak 1400 Ti Pot and Lid set for sale listed separately on Gear Swap.Dec 17, 2013 at 11:01 pm #2055449
@bikeaboutLocale: Western Colorado
Tights received. Thanks! They seem awesome!Feb 14, 2014 at 12:58 pm #2073529
I just wanted to thank all those that bought items from this sale – it was super helpful in covering some unexpected expenses. In addition to all I've learned from fellow members on the forums over the years, it's great to have a solid community of folks to trade with.
Swallowed alive by work after the Bay Area GGG a few weeks ago and can't wait to catch up on BPL over the weekend. Will be moving some of these items soon to another forum, so here's another shot before I do.Feb 16, 2014 at 9:11 am #2074052
SOLD Mountainsmith Strapettes
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.