Topic

Thanks for the help finding a pair of hiking pants…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Thanks for the help finding a pair of hiking pants…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kevin campbell
    BPL Member

@rockymtbiker

Locale: Michigan

Well, I got my new hiking pants in the mail today & they fit better than anything I tried in the few back packing stores & Cabelas. The thing that didn't work with the other pants was the length, even at 30 inseam, I was swimming in them & I would have had to hem them & really wanted to avoid that. So, I ordered these taking a chance & they fit. My wife was like "how'd you do that?" I didn't do anything, they just came this way!

Anyways, thanks for all the input on my other thread pointing out options. These may not be the lightest OR the best color, but they fit!

I ended up getting Columbia Sportswear Cool Creek Stretch Cargo Pants – UPF 50 at Sierra Trading post here, on the cheap, $24.95

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/columbia-sportswear-cool-creek-stretch-cargo-pants-upf-50-for-men~p~5250c/?filterString=mens-hiking-and-travel-pants~d~357%2F&colorFamily=01

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools