Jun 23, 2013 at 10:51 am #1304513
Selling off some gear to fund some more!
All prices include US shipping, items are as pictured and described as best I can.
If you need more information please contact me via PM but I may not be able to respond until later tonight.
If you want to buy something please post "Ill take it" on the thread rather than PM, so that other members know.
1. SOLD – MYOG 30* 15.85oz Ultralight quilt, 1st gen m50, 2" Noseeum baffling, round footbox and 9.5oz 900fp down. It is about 51" for the first third, then tapers to 38" at the feet 71" long totally. Shock cord and metal snap closure at the top, grosgrain loops and shockcord closure. Purchased here as as summer quilt and used once but it was a little warm for me but I am a hot sleeper. There is a small pull in the fabric by one of the clasps.
2. "Will relist at later date for better pictures" Six moons lunar duo
3. SOLD – Exped Synmat 7 UL Medium, Brand New still in original packaging
4. SOLD – Exped Synmat UL 7 Medium, This one is used but lightly, there was a small hole poked in the top fabric which has been repaired with the patch kit and holds well.
5. SOLD – ULA Ohm 2.0 – Good functional condition, large torso with a medium hipbelt. The hipbelt is the new detachable style that is wider and more comfortable.
There is a spot of wear on the inside panel where the sleeping pad rubbed against the back to be expected but. This pack carries amazingly!
6. SOLD – 900fp Down vest, well made, weights about 7oz very warm with tons of loft only drawback is there is no waist cinch cord.
7. $50 -klymit Inertia x-frame like new never got the chance to try it on a hike just some living room testing, 9.1oz I planned on cutting it down to make the xlite, 6oz bomber inflatable (klymit details cutting and sealing mats on their YouTube channel)
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:08 am #1999099
About the vest. Is it size large or medium or ? Do you know how much down fill was added? Is this a MYOG project or was it professionally made? ThanksJun 23, 2013 at 11:15 am #1999102
Sending PM now for payment.Jun 23, 2013 at 11:53 am #1999114
@slammerLocale: Oklahoma Flat Lands
Sending payment now on synmat 7 UL NEW
Money sent!Jun 23, 2013 at 1:25 pm #1999124
@wl1193Locale: East Bay
Do you know the temperature rating of the quilt? Who made it? Fabric? Thanks.Jun 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm #1999133
@rjones07Locale: San Diego
Will take vest and quilt
rjones07 then put @san.rr.comJun 23, 2013 at 3:24 pm #1999151
Just sent $80 payment via PayPal for:
"$80 – Exped Synmat UL 7 Medium, This one is used but lightly, there was a small hole poked in the top fabric which has been repaired with the patch kit and holds well." which includes repair kit and stuff sack.
Edit for subject titleJun 23, 2013 at 4:28 pm #1999159
@mjgonzalesLocale: San Diego
Do you know which Lunar duo this is? I am trying to determine its weight. Thanks.Jun 23, 2013 at 7:42 pm #1999210
The vest and both exped sleeping mats have been sold!
I've gone through and answered all posted and PM'd questions, if anyone has anymore questions just ask!Jun 24, 2013 at 5:00 pm #1999407
Sold items updated,
Quilt still available!Jun 24, 2013 at 9:41 pm #1999488
@tuskaderoLocale: Washington State
Taras, pm sent on the Ohm.Jun 25, 2013 at 8:56 am #1999592
@whitebirdLocale: Pacific Northwest
pm sentJun 25, 2013 at 6:45 pm #1999768
Pulled the SMD lunar duo for now,
Updated details on the quilt!Jun 26, 2013 at 8:04 am #1999914
@janosmLocale: phinney ridge
PM sentJun 26, 2013 at 7:40 pm #2000121
@bubbarobertsonLocale: Central Valley
PM SentJun 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm #2000136
Ohm 2.0 SOLD all other listed items still availableJun 26, 2013 at 9:11 pm #2000146
Just received this pad and it was as advertised. I would highly recommend this seller.
Thanks and happy trails!Jun 26, 2013 at 9:19 pm #2000148
@anthonywestonLocale: Southern CA
If it's still available I'd like the MYOG 30* 15.85oz Ultralight quilt.
AnthonyJun 27, 2013 at 5:02 am #2000187
@slammerLocale: Oklahoma Flat Lands
Also received the item I purchased from Taras.
Highly recommend him as we'll.Jun 27, 2013 at 5:24 am #2000191
Thanks guys I really appreciate the response!
Quilt is sold as well!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.