Topic

Hexamid Solo with Inner Bug Net

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap Hexamid Solo with Inner Bug Net

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robin McKay
    Spectator

@rlmckay

Locale: Wanaka NZ

This Hexamid tarp comes with separate inner bug tent. You can check out details on Zpacks website. It is an earlier version purchased about 2 years ago. I also had a custom "loop" sewn on the inside to hook up a bivy bag (above face) if you want to leave the inner net at home and only use the tarp.

The tent is in good condition with two small puncture marks that have been repaired with duck tape and seam sealer. I have attached some pictures – My asking price is $US280. I am in NZ but will ship anywhere globally at my cost.

Rob's Hexamid Solo

Damage picture

Another picture

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

What the heck rob… I thought this was your go-to shelter??

Robin McKay
    Spectator

@rlmckay

Locale: Wanaka NZ

John – It is – errr was! I got Joe to make me a new one in .75oz cuben and with in-built netting and "floating" bucket floor. My hiking friend (Kathy) has been using my older one (as pictured). We decided to sell this and she will get the same config as me.

This is a good buy for any long distance US through hikers – Cheers Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!