May 9, 2013 at 9:19 am #1302745
I am hiking the PCT sobo this year and trying to clean out some gear that I don't plan on using anymore to clear up some space and make the move easier. All prices include shipping. Please contact me at andrew.g.zajac(at)gmail.com if you are interested. I would prefer to do all transactions using paypal.
1. Icebreaker Sierra Hoody size large ($120) – I have only worn it once or twice and it is still in perfect condition. It is warm and has an awesome fleecey interior. The arms were just too short for me, but I'm 6'4" and long limbed so it should fit most. 100% wool.
2. Columbia L/S button up size large ($30) – Same problem as the icebreaker hoody, just not long enough in the sleeves for me. Otherwise, it is in like new condition. Material is 100% cotton.
3. Icebreaker Beast 150 Boxer Brief size large ($30) – SOLD
4. REI Sahara Cargo pant large 34" inseam – SOLD
5. The North Face 100 weight microfleece size XL ($30) – Again with sleeve length, they were just too short. I just dealt with it for a while though so I have worn it quite a bit. It is still in good condition though and should have lots of life yet.
6. Geigerrig the rig $50 – http://geigerrig.shptron.com/p/the-rig-black?pp=8&pp=8 definitely not ultralight, but still very fun. It is basically a pressurized hydration pack. Still in pretty good condition too.May 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm #1984842
I'll take the pants. An email is on its way.
DonMay 9, 2013 at 1:34 pm #1984848
the REI pants have been soldMay 9, 2013 at 6:05 pm #1984922
I'll but these. I just sent you a PM. ThanksMay 11, 2013 at 3:59 pm #1985358
boxer briefs are soldMay 18, 2013 at 2:40 pm #1987356
BUMPMay 18, 2013 at 11:36 pm #1987470
How much wear is on it? How tough are these to clean. I haven't seen one first hand yet. But, have heard that they can work as a shower system too (pressurized).May 19, 2013 at 9:10 am #1987526
Very little wear, just some dirt. I assume you cleaning question was about the water bladder which isn't difficult to clean. It has a roll top and a clip so a nice big opening at the top. The instructions suggest flipping it inside out and scrubbing it that way. Let me know if you have any more questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.