Apr 28, 2013 at 12:14 pm #1302291
All prices include shipping to CONUS. PayPal only. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks!
Sierra Designs WP pants – Large – New w/o tags
elastic draw sting at waist and cuffs; one thigh zippered pocket
Golite WPB pants – Large – Used but in very good condition
full side zippers on each leg; one rear zippered pocket; stretch WPB fabric
$25 – *Sold*
Kahtoola MICROspikes – Medium – New – 1/2 a pair
$15 – *Sold*
Black Diamond Trail Trekking Poles – Used
scrapped up but functional, straps show wear, new tips; includes powder baskets
Backcountry Bear Basics – Used but fine condition
$7 – *Sold*
REI Adventures Pants – Men's 32" Inseam, 34" waist – New w/o tags
$25 ($49 new) *Sold*
– Lightweight peached nylon fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortable while on the go; fabric has a soft, smooth feel
– With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
– Secure your travel and trail essentials in the 2 side-seam zippered pockets; front hand pockets and zippered back pockets provide additional storage
MLD Burn – Large – Unused
– Original thread here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=73294&skip_to_post=624933#624933 — *note* it doesn't come with the bungee or "speed clips."
ZPacks Micro-Fleece Hat – New
– Made from quick drying synthetic micro-fleece.
– Double layered for maximum warmth where you need it around your ears.
Patagonia Sun Bonney Hat – Large – New w/o tags
$20 ($39 new) *Sold*
– A quick-drying, lightweight, brimmed hat that provides 360-degree sun protection and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Death, Daring, & Disaster – Search and Rescue in the National Parks (Revised Edition) by Charles R. "Butch" Farabee Jr. and Stewart L. Udall (Apr 7, 2005)
$3.50 *payment received*Apr 28, 2013 at 12:26 pm #1981314
@kalebcLocale: South West
I'll take the golite pants
KalebApr 28, 2013 at 12:53 pm #1981325
What does that mean?
you only have the spikes for one foot?Apr 28, 2013 at 12:55 pm #1981327
Yes, exactly, as pictured.Apr 28, 2013 at 1:09 pm #1981333
I'll take the Backcountry Bear Basics.
PM Sent.Apr 28, 2013 at 2:59 pm #1981362
Hey, I broke one of mine on a glacier last year, so I'll take it!
Sending a pm.Apr 28, 2013 at 9:30 pm #1981444
Interested in BD trekking poles. Please email me at jeaninetaylor at gmail dot com. Thanks.May 11, 2013 at 6:51 am #1985271
MLD Burn added
Savings to be had when items combined (the lesser of the two actual shipping costs) — thanksMay 11, 2013 at 4:37 pm #1985364
re cap and hat and gloves samMay 11, 2013 at 6:43 pm #1985391
@johnv2002Locale: East Bay
I will take the hat if Sam doesn't take itMay 12, 2013 at 6:31 am #1985451
you get the hat
SamMay 12, 2013 at 8:35 am #1985466
@johnv2002Locale: East Bay
Payment sent for the Zpac hat. Thank you,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.