Apr 22, 2013 at 8:47 am #1302044
I have the following for sale all in excellent condition.
Silnylon Trailstar $sold
Cuben Solomid with inner net $sold
Silnylon Cricket $sold. One corner has a smaller lineloc and I elected to not have MLD fix. I just used Striptease on that corner.
MLD Bug Bivy $sold. I can provide a picture if you like. Silnylon version.
Price plus shipping cost. I can ship either USPS or UPS. Paypal. PM if you are interested.
BradApr 22, 2013 at 8:56 am #1979312
PM'ing on trailstar.Apr 22, 2013 at 9:02 am #1979314
@davidvcdLocale: Northern VA
if for some crazy reason the sale doesnt go through I'm in for the trailstar.Apr 22, 2013 at 9:18 am #1979320
Sale pending on Trailstar. Will update tonight.
BradApr 22, 2013 at 9:56 am #1979334
K CBPL Member
@kalebcLocale: South West
I'll take the cricket tent, PM sent
KalebApr 22, 2013 at 10:01 am #1979336
spelt with a tBPL Member
@speltLocale: SW/C PA
I've been waiting for a solomid to come up, but I don't have the bucks for the cuben version.Apr 22, 2013 at 10:11 am #1979338
Sale pending on Cricket.
BradApr 22, 2013 at 6:07 pm #1979529
funds sent.Apr 22, 2013 at 6:37 pm #1979544
Shipping tomorrow Michael. ThanksApr 22, 2013 at 6:59 pm #1979551
terry tiedemanBPL Member
Hi. Is this the newer cuben solomid where there is no seamsealing needed or one of the older ones where you had to seam seal? I am possibly interested if it is in as new condition. Let me know. ThanksApr 22, 2013 at 8:35 pm #1979577
Solomid sale pending.Apr 22, 2013 at 8:35 pm #1979578
Cricket sale pending.Apr 22, 2013 at 8:52 pm #1979582
Looks like your are cashing in all of the Blue Chips. What do you have planned Brad?Apr 22, 2013 at 9:24 pm #1979587
Steven ParisBPL Member
@saparisorLocale: Pacific Northwest
Not to derail your thread, but I was wondering something similar. You've gotten to experience many mainstay UL shelters; have you decided on one or two as keepers?Apr 23, 2013 at 7:35 am #1979670
Trailstar, Solomid and Cricket are all sold and shipped. The bug bivy is still available and only has 3 nights of use.
BradApr 23, 2013 at 7:54 am #1979676
Just house cleaning. I have tried a lot of gear and just needed to sale some. No sense in good gear just sitting around not getting used. Took me awhile to figure out what I like and dislike about my shelters. All of these shelters performed very well, but I crossed them off my list for a couple reasons.
– Just don't like bivies or inner nets.
– Getting too old to crawl into a shelter.
– I like a one piece shelter.
– Quick setup, space and easy entry/exit have become more important as I hike more and age.
For solo shelters I'm using the following:
– Yama Mountain Cirriform SW. Used for 4 days last week and performed well. It meets two of the three. Easy setup, ton of space, but not real easy on the entry/exit which is common for the end entry. However I like it better than the 3 I sold and think it will get a lot of use.
– MSR Carbon Reflex 1. Two out of three again. Easy setup, easy exit/entry, but not a lot of space. Weight penalty, but not really material in my opinion.
– The Big Agnes Copper Spur 1 looks interesting and has a lot more space than the MSR CR with minimal weight penalty. Might give it a try or something else.
My hiking style is 10-18 miles a day, so a few extra pounds hasn't effected my performance and makes camp a little easier. Just finding my groove.
Thanks for asking.
BradApr 23, 2013 at 12:40 pm #1979775
BumpApr 23, 2013 at 4:40 pm #1979851
terry tiedemanBPL Member
PM sentApr 24, 2013 at 7:12 pm #1980255
Sale pendingMay 2, 2013 at 4:30 pm #1982679
Is the bug bivvy sale still pending? If it hasn't gone through, I'll take it!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.