Feb 18, 2013 at 8:07 am #1299419
*** EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD AND SHIPPED — THANKS ALL ***
All prices include USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Will accept Paypal but any extra fees are on you and should be added on top of the agreed price.
Been a while since I've sold anything on here but I've once again decided to simplify my gear lists and sell some of the stuff I'm no longer using.
Custom "Tim Marshal" 10.4 ounce Cuben Fiber Quilt, $235 (SOLD to JUSTIN – SHIPPED ON 2/20)
– 0.33 cuben, momentum for the lofting stripe, and down for insulation. It's 49" x 37" x 73" with 1.5" loft. (Very similar dimensions to the old BPL quilts.) I think Tim used a 0.75" baffle height but I'm not 100% sure. Zips out to a full rectangle.
– This is a prototype model (prior to formation of EE) with the old school momentum lofting strip and no sealing at the threads.
– My comments on this exact quilt can be found in this thread:
– Used 4 or 5 nights and in excellent condition
Custom MLD Bug Bivy, $80.00 (SOLD TO CRAIG – SHIPPED 2/19)
– Total weight 6.35 ounces
– This has a custom bottom (forget the exact material) making it slightly heavier than sylnylon but much more waterproof and eliminates the need for further ground protection
– Used less than 5 nights and in excellent condition
Custom tiGoat Ptarmagin Bivy, REDUCED TO $50.00 (SOLD TO MATTHEW – SHIPPED 2/21)
– Total weight 7.25 ounces
– Added 3/4 length left hand zip and full net hood
– This is the old "purple durple" color circa about 2010
– Used about 10 nights and in excellent condition
BPL Pro 90 Quilt, $40.00 (SOLD TO JIM – SHIPPED 2/19)
– Total weight 12.05 ounces
– Lightly used – maybe 4 or 5 nights
– This is NOT WARM – think of it as a mid-summer quilt only (50 degrees?)Feb 18, 2013 at 8:18 am #1955570
jim drauckerBPL Member
@mtnjimLocale: Shenandoah Valley VA
PM sent on BPL quiltFeb 18, 2013 at 10:08 am #1955603
PM sent on TiGoat bivyFeb 18, 2013 at 10:19 am #1955605
tiGoat bivy is still available.Feb 18, 2013 at 10:27 am #1955608
Nate BoyerBPL Member
pm sent on cuben quiltFeb 18, 2013 at 10:35 am #1955612
Nate I'll send you pics tonight. I've marked it as "sale pending" to you in the meantime.
-JohnFeb 18, 2013 at 12:24 pm #1955645
I would like to be next in line for the EE quilt please.Feb 18, 2013 at 12:28 pm #1955647
Justin you've got dibs if Nate doesn't take it.
JohnFeb 18, 2013 at 4:37 pm #1955757
Here are a couple of pics of the quilt. (Sorry not the best quality they were taken on a iPod touch.) I should have taken one looking at the top so you could see the momentum lofting strip. I can take another if you want.Feb 19, 2013 at 8:36 am #1955985
Any thoughts on proper etiquette for how long to wait for a response from a prospective buyer before moving on to the next in line? It's kind of as tradition on BPL to go first-come-first serve but how long to wait when somebody expressed interest but hasn't made a decision?Feb 19, 2013 at 10:33 am #1956025
Nate BoyerBPL Member
I thought you were going to email me.
I'll pass. I decided I can't fit into a regular. I need a long.Feb 19, 2013 at 10:40 am #1956028
Hmm, I did email you several times but I only attached the pics here. Hopefully I didn't get your email address wrong.
Thanks for letting me know.
JohnFeb 19, 2013 at 1:24 pm #1956083
Payment has been sent for the cuben quilt!Feb 19, 2013 at 1:46 pm #1956097
I'll ship it tomorrow and send you the tracking info.Feb 20, 2013 at 4:16 pm #1956591
I'll try one bump on this then let it die.
TiGoat Bivy reduced to $50 shipped within CONUS.Feb 20, 2013 at 4:19 pm #1956592
Matthew JohnsBPL Member
@matthewjohnsLocale: SF Bay Area CA
I'll take it. PM sent.Feb 23, 2013 at 12:07 pm #1957795
The pre-epiphany (WLQ model) came last night in the mail. It's freaking AWESOME and just as described/pictured.
Thanks a ton for the sale, It's exactly like what I was about to order from Tim!Feb 23, 2013 at 2:52 pm #1957847
Nice – glad it will be put to use!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.