Jan 7, 2013 at 4:05 pm #1297757
Bibler Tripod Bivy like new used once. Its just not for me. I would like to get SOLD shipped in the lower 48 retails for 260+. Or trade it for a one man tent no tarps cause I own many.
Revalation X 30* 6'overstuffed quilt new.its brownish in color. I bought this thinking I would use it never did 165.00 shipped to the lower 48 will send pictures on request.
Stubai Aluminum strap on crampons :sold:Jan 8, 2013 at 9:32 am #1941813
I'm going to probably pass my solo rig bit the dust over the weekend an I'm in need of either selling this guy so I can a new rig or trade it…thanks for the offer thoughJan 9, 2013 at 3:57 am #1942109
Stuff addedJan 9, 2013 at 4:59 pm #1942317
135.00 on the bivyJan 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm #1942395
Craig DeanBPL Member
I've got a Eureka Mountain Pass XT I was going to put on the forum. I was going to sell it, but hell, I've never had a bivy so I thought I'd put it out there. It's in excellent condition as I have only used it about 5 times. One-man, double vestibule with a full door on one side and a half-moon on the other to access the second vestibule. The 12" pole length is awesome for packing into tight spaces.
Here's a pic (not mine) of what it looks like:
and here is some info (originally from Eureka):
* Full cut fly attaches with web and buckle assemblies providing fast and easy attachment and incremental tension adjustment
* Large front vestibule provides 13 sq. ft. of covered storage area and features a large zippered opening for easy access to the tent and a clear window that adds brightness and visibility to the interior
* Rear vestibule adds 9 sq. ft. and is accessible from the inside of the tent through an access panel on the rear wall
* Bottom venting fly and patented High/Low™ venting door provide superior air flow in all types of weather
* Air circulation is further enhanced by vents at the canopy's peak, one of which is directly underneath a scoop vent on the fly
* Twin-track door provides one zipper for ventilation control, a second for operating the door, and opens drop down for easy entry and exit. A separate low vent is built into the door
* Variable tension post and grommet set up
* Delrin® clips attach tent to frame quickly and easily, and maximize air circulation in the space between the fly and tent
* Lightweight, shock-corded frame in 7000 series aircraft aluminum is built in 12 in. sections to stow easily in smaller packs, watercraft storage compartments and bike panniers
* 2 Mesh storage pockets, 4 gear loft loops, center flashlight loop
* Factory sealed main floor seam
* Flame RetardantJan 11, 2013 at 7:50 pm #1943028
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.