Topic

Great customer service from ZPacks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Great customer service from ZPacks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Rozes

@jrozes

Locale: Pacific Wonderland

Noticed on day one of a recent trip that a new CF stuff sack had a small tear despite not being overstuffed, not crammed into my pack, nothing hard/sharp inside, etc.

I emailed ZPacks on Friday explaining the problem. On Monday, I received a replacement sack.

Just wanted to publicly commend them for such excellent customer service.

Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

Joe's one of the best!

Brian Johns
    BPL Member

@bcutlerj

Locale: NorCal

The patience with respect to questions, willingness to listen to any and all ideas, and speedy time from order to delivery for a custom shop, is truly exceptional at Zpacks. Every order from a simple stuff sack to a custom Zero with options not listed on the website has taken at most a few days and involved a great deal of direct communication with Joe. It amazes me, and I think works well for Zpacks. If I need something, I am going to see if Z offers it first, then I'll look to others. You also hear a lot of stories on here by folks who want something they don't have or can't afford cuben and Joe goes the extra mile making silnylon version of his typically-cuben product. exceptional in every way.

R Banks
    BPL Member

@eddaka

Locale: everywhere i guess

I've ordered just a few small items in the past, and maybe a couple minor custom stuff sacks.

Super great company that I wont hesitate to deal with. I sure hope they stick around for a while, and not fade away behind back orders like some small cottage companies.

Logan Bowling
    Spectator

@bowlingl25

Locale: Almost Heaven

I have also experienced great customer service while buying a pack from Joe. Would highly recommend his products and service to anyone.

James Reilly
    Spectator

@zippymorocco

Locale: Montana

My favorite company for sure. Just ordered a twin. This is the first item I have bought that wasn't MYOG suppliers or material. His craftsmanship matches his customer service.

jason quick
    Spectator

@jase

Locale: A tent in my backyard - Melbourne

Agree on all accounts.

I have made small purchases right the way through to large ones. Regardless of the purchase size, Joe has always answered all of my questions, from product queries, to UL philosophy (from clothing, footwear, packing etc.) and how that relates to his choice of products and their design.

I have even sent something back as I questioned its design…he investigated it, took further photos and offered great alternatives and choices if I decided to go down that path (I didn't, and was very happy with the outcome).

Anyways, it's a winning formula – and I wish them continued success also.

chris smead
    BPL Member

@hamsterfish

Locale: San Jose, CA

Zpacks is awesome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools