Topic

Did some research on outdoor trip planning tools and sites…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Did some research on outdoor trip planning tools and sites…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James McBryan

@jamesprepatrip

Locale: SF Bay Area

Just wanted to share some research I have been doing recently about different websites and tools that I found online – specifically ones that help outdoor organizers plan trips for groups. I listed 7 of them on my blog, in hopes that some of these tools will be helpful for other backpackers like me who love organizing trips but want the whole logistics process to be a little easier :)

This rating/comparison chart I put together is kind of ugly, I know, but it does the job!
    Comparison Chart of Trip Planning Tools

Here's the link to the rest of the list –
    http://www.prepatrip.com/blog/content/7-outdoor-group-adventure-planning-sites-technology-showdown

Are there other tools and apps out there that you know about? It's always fun to find out about sites that have been around but have just totally flown under my radar – often people's forum comments help me discover new things that Google searching did not! :P

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools