Topic

Hilleberg Tent

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Hilleberg Tent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yang Lu

@yanglu

Hilleberg tents are almost never on sale. I just bought a Hilleberg Nallo 2 tent from moosejaw.com with some discounts. Hope this helps.

1. You create a fatwallet.com cashback account and jump to moosejaw from there. You will get 6% cashback;

2. Place your order with coupon code MOOSE in moosejaw.com. You will get 10% off.

3. Along the purchase, you will get 5% or 10% moosejaw reward points.

Total would be around 20% off. This is so far the best deal I can found online.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Mr. Rebates is 8% cashback for moosejaw

also how did you get moose to work on the coupon code, seems like hilleberg is exempt from codes like western mountaineering

Yang Lu

@yanglu

Too bad. It looks that they excluded Hilleburg now. It worked about two weeks ago when I placed the order.

I also just noticed today that fatwallet increased cashback to 7% for moosejaw.

Yang Lu

@yanglu

This means you will get 7% cashback plus 10% reward points.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools