Topic

Osprey Packs Customer Service

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Osprey Packs Customer Service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Sullivan
    BPL Member

@richard-s

Locale: Supernatural BC

Unfortunately a beach dwelling rodent totally destroyed the top pocket of my Osprey Atmos 50 pack. Boy, was I mad. Later I made peace with him: after all I was camped in his home. Later that year I invested in some odour-proof Aloksaks to keep my fruit and nut mix in.

Anyway, I eventually got around to contacting Osprey for a replacement. CS Manager Blair Volpe bent over backwards to get me one rush and at a very fair price. He also threw in a couple of freebie titanium frame couplers so that I could upgrade my pack. So here's a "5" for Osprey!

Tip: NEVER use UPS for rush service. FedEx charges are far more reasonable. The Osprey default shipping method is FedEx.

Lora Kline

@loraleek

Contacted Osprey after losing my pack in a car fire. So melted together with other stuff that I just tossed the pack (but retained the relatively undamaged brain.)
    Contacted Osprey and in spite of the unusual cricumstances they were very generous in their offers to replace at a very good price. Were also flexible enough to extend the deal to a different pack and helped me select a new pack which meets my needs as they have evolved with more trail expereince.
    All responses and shipping were very timely as well.

David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

After 3 or 4 years of use I had some wear on trampoline mesh of my Osprey Exos. When the plastic hipebelt buckle broke I sent it to Osprey and they sent me and identical replacement pack at no cost. The processing and shipping was exceptionally fast. Osprey stand behind their lifetime warranty and provide superior customer service.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools