Topic

Bearpaw Wilderness Designs company

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Bearpaw Wilderness Designs company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I've dealt with John from Bearpaw on several occasions. I've ordered two custom bug nets and various materials from him. Every single shipment was incredibly fast, and he was always quick to respond to emails. The workmanship is excellent and I will not hesitate to order from him again.

Thanks John!

Hoot Filsinger
    BPL Member

@filsinger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

John at Bearpaw was terrific to work with. He listened to my needs and designed a cuben fiber structure similar to the cub den but with slight mods to fit my big boy size. He backs his warranty, sends quick communication (email) and does high quality work. If you would like a custom made tent at a very fair price, then call or email John and you will see the pride he takes in his business.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Great craftsmanship on the bug bivy. It looks really well made and I can not wait to use it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools