Topic

GoLite Radian Pants (Men’s)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews GoLite Radian Pants (Men’s)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Eggleston

@happycamper

Locale: South Bayish

For the sake of full disclosure I must let you know that I am hard to please when it comes to outdoor pants(What's the deal with all the baggy pants out there?!?)

I gave these pants a 4 but would give them 3.5 instead.

These pants are made from a soft-shell type material, tetralobal nateo. The fabric is stretchy, durable and breathable but only slightly water-resistant. The fabric definitely breathes well and remains comfortable through a wide range of temps. I like the fabric although a DWR would make it better.

The pants are styled with an elastic waist and built-in belt. There is no fly. They have one thigh, one back and two side pockets. The pockets all have water-proof zippers which is strange since the pants aren't water-proof(styling?)

GoLite describes the fit as trim and athletic. This a strange description for somewhat baggy pants with wide legs/cuff and a long in-seam!!! This kind of baggy cut is unnecessary for such a strechy fabric. One benefit of the long inseam and wide cuff is a function similar to a gator; your socks and shoes are protected from trail debris.

Weight is 10.8 oz for size medium.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools