Nov 12, 2011 at 12:05 am #1281856
Consolidation time. All items in great shape and taken well care of both on the trail and off.
1. Montbell UL Down T, $75- Medium, Gunmetal, new condition, only packed and used on one overnight, stored in closet. $90
2. Montbell UL Down Parka, $90- Medium, Rust, Used on several trips but in great condition, small patch on right shoulder done professionally by Rainy Pass Repair, Seattle, WA. 100% functional piece, slight blemish but eh, it's for backpacking.
3. Marmot Mica, *SOLD- Blue, Medium, great condition, no tears or blemishes, I backpack in NM, so it's been out of the pack maybe thrice.
4. MLD Monk Tarp, *SOLD- Spinnaker, has BPL Aircore Nano wire dyneema cord and Aircore guyline tensioners
5. MLD Superlight Bivy, *SOLD- pre eVent version, few years old, in great shape.
6. Montrail Rogue Racers,*SOLD- Men's 12, Gray, this is my second pair that was lightly used, still has miles left in them.
7. MLD Burn, *SOLD, Large torso, custom Prophet style hipbelt, pack is dyed black and it looks like money. Excellent condition.
PAYPAL only, price includes shipping via USPS.
PM or email: email@example.comNov 12, 2011 at 1:50 am #1800991
Matt OrrBPL Member
Email Sent. I'll take it.Nov 12, 2011 at 4:22 am #1800995
Andy AndersonBPL Member
I'll take the bivy.Nov 12, 2011 at 6:15 am #1801000
I'll take the rogue racers plz. (pm sent)Nov 12, 2011 at 7:40 am #1801012
Konrad .BPL Member
Eugene, these are great offerings! I can see that many of them are already pretty minimalist in design/weight (e.g. MLD burn, monk tarp, bivy), so I'm curious to know what you'll be replacing them with. I'd imagine you've gone even lighter? or maybe in the opposite direction? Considering your disdain for cuben, if in fact you've gone lighter, I'm wondering what your current setup looks like. Thanks!Nov 12, 2011 at 9:09 am #1801041
Second in line if payment falls through.Nov 12, 2011 at 9:20 am #1801043
Joe ClementBPL Member
Tempting. The Ohm is the only ULA pack I don't own.Nov 12, 2011 at 5:31 pm #1801151
updated items, packs and down pieces still up for grabs….anyone?Nov 12, 2011 at 5:34 pm #1801154
todd harperBPL Member
@funnymoLocale: Sunshine State
PM sent…Nov 12, 2011 at 7:34 pm #1801181Nov 13, 2011 at 8:13 am #1801254
Bump- MLD Burn, ULA Ohm, and MB Down Inner Parka + Half Sleeve still available.Nov 13, 2011 at 2:36 pm #1801366
I'm exploring some options and trimming the fat. I've arrived at a point where I am willing to add back in a pound or two in added versatility and a broader temperature range in my kit, up to now I've had a pretty trustworthy dry climate 3-season UL kit that could moonlight on dry mild winter overnights. I'd like to build up a lightweight 4 season kit essentially and get up a few times into the mountains this winter.Nov 13, 2011 at 5:50 pm #1801436
Brian HallBPL Member
Hey Eugene, do you happen to have a pic of the dyed burn? Thanks!Nov 13, 2011 at 6:08 pm #1801441
Pat RabunBPL Member
Email sent.Nov 13, 2011 at 6:41 pm #1801453
I'll try and snap a photo this evening and post it.Nov 14, 2011 at 11:32 am #1801636
Prices reduced.Nov 14, 2011 at 2:00 pm #1801706Nov 15, 2011 at 12:03 pm #1802057
Bump. Packs and down still up.
All SOLD items are going to post office tomorrow.Nov 19, 2011 at 7:30 am #1803350
Montbell UL Inner Parka and Down Half Sleeve still available. Prices lowered.Apr 3, 2012 at 3:33 am #1862927
hi, do you still have the ul down t?
if you do, can you ship to australia?
cheers.Apr 3, 2012 at 6:49 am #1862953
Zack hBPL Member
I was thinking the same thing! I've actually read quite a bit of your posts. The monk/burn set-up is what i've been migrating too. I'll be interested to see what follows this progression.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.