Topic

intimacy kit

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) intimacy kit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Locale: pacific northwest

intimacy kit

Back in the good ol'days, ya know, while we were hacking the Muir Trail out of talus and scree, we had to use old chunks of canvas and burlap bags, fortunately there was a bit of salt pork fat left in the Dutch Oven.

http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/product.asp/imanf/Adventure+Medical+Kits/idesc/Backcountry+Intimacy+Kit/Store/MG/item/115371/N/0

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

Yeah but… it says its only for two people. Boooor-ing!! ;)

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

If I saw someone pull that kit out I think I would be overcome by laughing. OMG…that is horrid looking. Bright yellow says "Hot times ahead!"

Although knowing them it is very tongue in cheek ;-)

larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Each kit should come with one of these battery powered units, in case of no tent a sticky back could be usede for positional array.emergency intimacy warning light

We use these for electrical equipment startup and I brought one home for the master bedroom door but current spousal unit refuses to switch it on.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Hey larry, when you turn that on, does "Fire" by the Ohio Players start playing in the bedroom?

Thomas Burns
    BPL Member

@nerdboy52

Locale: "Alas, poor Yogi.I knew him well."

Just when you think you own every kind of gear on the planet. . . .

The condoms are good for stashing small items like your Bic Mini in a rainstorm. Multi-use!

Anyone hoping to get lucky on the trail is definitely in the wrong hobby. ;-) I find that a quick trip to my local bar is far better, and the condom fits well enough in my wallet.

Seriously, to whom are they marketing here?

Stargazer

Troy Pratten
    BPL Member

@gogators

Locale: The Middle of Big 12-3+1 Country

One of the "pros" in the one review on their website: "plenty of lube." That's just fantastic.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

It doesn't appear on the Adventure Medical website………
    Search turns up nothing.

Kier Selinsky

@kieran

Locale: Seattle, WA

There's no towel? How else are you supposed to let your fellow hikers not to come in the tent? :)

Richard Fischel
    BPL Member

@ricko

"There's no towel? How else are you supposed to let your fellow hikers not to come in the tent? :)"

it's a tent, they will know (insert wink here)

tent silo

there are a couple of *better* images, but this is a family friendly web site.

for the kit to be complete it should at least include a couple of cigarettes

Steven McAllister
    BPL Member

@brooklynkayak

Locale: Arizona, US

And what about the required sign hung on the tent door "If this tent is rockin' don't come knockin"

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Quick, somebody start selling a bandana that reads, "If the tent's a rockin', don't come a knockin'".

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

Do they have one for the solo hiker?

Steven McAllister
    BPL Member

@brooklynkayak

Hmmm, solo hiker? Maybe an ultralight blow-up doll?

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

.34 Cuben Doll?

larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

The local ski resort tried to have a "Judy Blow Up Doll" race in the spring one year[my apologies to anyone named Judy, I did not name the race]. The trick to winning was to have your doll not shread, you know, last the longest… oh never mind this thread isn't going to do anything but generate puns…

Chris Jones
    BPL Member

@nightmarcher

I tried searching for the web for something in the way of a gear review, but haven't turned up one yet (any volunteers)

Amazon was gracious enough to provide a gear list:

Kit contains: 3 lubricated condoms, 2 packets of lubrication, 4 wet wipes, 4 compressed towels, and one disposal bag Comes with zippered waterproof bag

In the true spirit of ultralight, you may be able to cut back on some of the weight by getting a vasectomy, no?

Steven McAllister
    BPL Member

@brooklynkayak

"In the true spirit of ultralight, you may be able to cut back on some of the weight by getting a vasectomy, no?"

Either that or if you were like me, you go through hundreds of these kits annually.

:-)

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

Yeah, when they do a vasectomy, the surgeon typically removes a small piece of the vas defrens. So you would be saving a little weight…

Adam Kilpatrick
    BPL Member

@oysters

Locale: South Australia

I'm sure you could ask for the SUL Vasectomy option and get them to remove more of your tubes.

Next thought, "Lube Dots" aka Toothpaste Dots…?

Anonymous
    Inactive

using the kit we were all born with. It's the original multi purpose gear, reusable, and comes with a lifetime guarantee, well almost. ;0)

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Tom, keep hiking and your kit will last you a lifetime.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"Tom, keep hiking and your kit will last you a lifetime."

I'm trying, Nick. I'm trying.

So far, so good. ;)

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Perhaps this kit should have been included in this kit.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"It's the original multi purpose gear, reusable, and comes with a lifetime guarantee, well almost. ;0)"

It's reusable! NOW you tell me!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools