Topic

Montrail Sabino Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Montrail Sabino Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

My first pair are over a year old now w/ ~ 500 backpacking/trail running miles- there is some light fraying here and there, but overall are still in very good condition. I've never had a hot spot with these shoes and find them very comfy- even after a long day of hiking.

If you have a wide forefoot than you should consider these shoes, if you have a narrow foot- I'd cross them off your list. I ordered my normal size, don't see a need to size up with these.

They are pretty light (12.8 oz- size 9), but not overly light so they can take a little pounding in the mountains. They have a full length rock plate in them. I find the traction very good, even on relatively slick rock.

The mesh is very open so they dry quickly, but also let dirt in- trade-off I'm willing to accept.

The ultimate compliment of a shoe is when you order a second pair, my second pair arrived a couple of days ago :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools