Topic

YAK PAK help and packing instructions, please

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) YAK PAK help and packing instructions, please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zeno Marx

@zenomarx

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the "how to pack a frameless pack" instructions that came with each Yak Pak that they would be willing to share. I'm not saying that is the actual title of the pamphlet that came with the packs, but that is what the literature explained. I have one page out of a catalog that has an "x-ray" view of the triangular weirdness that was somehow attached to the 3-eyelet apparatus sewn to the outer-inside of the pack body. I'd like to find a better explanation of how all that internal stuff worked and how they recommended packing your gear.

Did the latter Yak Paks come with a modern Fastex belt buckle, or were they all of that aluminum "quick release" design that you'd find on a lot of the packs from the 70s?

Thanks for any help or leads to blogs or shared paperwork that offers further explanation. I'm really curious.

Zeno Marx

@zenomarx

bump for the weekday crowd. Anyone?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools