Topic

Andrew Skurka speaking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden, CO 4/14

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Andrew Skurka speaking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden, CO 4/14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Randy Nelson
    BPL Member

@rlnunix

Locale: Rockies

Andrew Skurka is speaking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden on 4/14 from 7-9. Details and signup are here:

http://cmc.org/events/eventdetails.aspx?EventID=2424

If anybody else is attending and wants to get together for a pizza and a beer before, let me know and we can set something up.

He's also doing his Lightweight Backpacking Skills Clinic on 4/28 at the same location.

http://cmc.org/events/eventdetails.aspx?EventID=2418

Eric Swab

@ericswab

Went to the one in Boulder last week, great presentation for anyone.

Joey Dawson

@inabag

Locale: Northern VA

Was at the Washington DC presentation last month and loved it. Highly recommend it for anyone that can make it.

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

He spoke at the Ft. Collins Golite sale last year, I think it was his first presentation after Alaska.

I'll be at the CMC presentation, we could meet up at Woody's before hand for a beer and a slice.

Randy Nelson
    BPL Member

@rlnunix

Sounds good Peter. I had Woodys in mind as well.

Craig Burton

@missingutah

Locale: Smoky Mountains

I plan on checking it out in Bryson City, NC next weekend.

If anyone in the greater Charlotte area is interested in carpooling, send me a PM!

Hiker 816
    BPL Member

@hiker816

Locale: Denver

I think I'm going to try to make it. And, having just moved to Denver, I'd love to meet some BPL people. Please keep me posted on any meet-up before hand.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

I plan to be @ the NOC event also. I may wind up just going for the keynote and to say hi to Andrew, or I may wind up being there longer. I'm not 100% sure yet.

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Me & Randy are planning on meeting up at Woody's before the Skurka presentation; about 5:30 if anyone wants to join us.

Hiker 816
    BPL Member

@hiker816

Locale: Denver

I'll see you there, though probably closer to 6. Looking forward to it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools