Topic

Arc’Teryx Emissary Raglan SS

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Arc’Teryx Emissary Raglan SS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I’ve been wearing the Arc’Teryx Raglan Emissary SS Shirt for a few months now and feel that I can safely review it without fear of lack of information.

I’ve worn the shirt under varying conditions from the office to the trail. Thus far I’ve been extremely happy with the shirt’s lack of odor (I haven’t washed it) even though it has seen me at my sweatiest.

Another positive would be the warmth and cooling ability of the shirt. Having purchased the shirt only a few months ago I can only make judgements about it’s use in slightly warm to cool weather as the heat of the summer had already gone before I received it. It has proved to be moderate in it’s ability to both stay warm and cool.

The product is not without flaws however. It has taken many hours of wearing the item to feel precisely comfortable with the way it hangs off the shoulders. The shirt will sometimes feel as though it is on backwards from the way it is cut. I’ve begun not to notice this however after much wearing although it did bother me a bit at first.

Merino wool clothing is expensive but considering how long it will last, how well it performs and that it is an environmentally friendly and renewable material I believe it to be a good choice in material. Arc’Teryx is but one of a number of companies getting back into the wool market. I highly suggest checking their selection out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools