Topic

FS: New BPL Absaroka Pack – Size Large with large hipbelt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: New BPL Absaroka Pack – Size Large with large hipbelt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

Locale: Northeast Oregon

When the Gambler's Sale came up on these packs a while back, I waited and waited. Each day my nerves of steel were tested as the price dropped precipitously. Finally when the price was something like 70% off and under $100, I couldn't hold back. After all, I had been eyeing these packs for over a year. But with an original price tag over $225, I couldn't justify it. But now, alas, it was such a bargain. So I pulled the trigger and bought one.

Having received it, I see it is a great pack both in terms of design and workmanship. However, I already have seven packs or more. This one just doesn't fit any particular niche or need I have at the moment. I will only use it infrequently.

So, rather than hoarding this pack at such a great price, I am offering it for sale for what I paid plus shipping costs. I paid just under $85 plus $15 for shipping. I will sell it to you and ship it CONUS for $115. If it sells, I will be happy for the new owner.

Paypal is preferred.

respond to pastortelcflc at yahoo dot com or PM me here.

Good hiking,
    Rodney

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

Bump

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

Bump – A great deal for a good pack looking for an owner who will use it regularly.

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

One last bump

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

I don't understand. Maybe it is me. But I've had this for sale for some time at $115. Last week a small was sold. Today a large was sold for $110. But mine has not sold even though it was offered quite some time ago and was only $5 more. It must be me! You all are giving me an inferiority complex!

Well, I am lowering the price to $110 to match today's sale.

Come on. You know you want one of these fine packs.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i'm not interested, but perhaps some eye candy may help potential sellers. i rarely even think about buying an item without seeing a picture of it…

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

" If it does not, I will be glad to hold it and use it as needed or use it in my equipment loaning supply."
    Apparently not. +1 on a picture being helpful. Also all your own responses/bumps make it look like it has been sold as some people will not bother to look any further than the original listing on the gear swap page. Try making a new ad and give it some time. Good luck.

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Rodney, I have a 34"-35" waist, will I have a problem with the hip belt (what if I loose a little weight)

Larry M
    BPL Member

@maethros

Locale: Mid South

Seriously, someone buy this thing before I lose control and have to explain to my wife once again why I bought another pack…

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

Tad,

I sent you a PM. I'll check the waist belt and let you know.

Thanks,
    Rodney

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!