Topic

Closet PURGE: Westcomb, L.L Bean, REI, willing to trade

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap Closet PURGE: Westcomb, L.L Bean, REI, willing to trade

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

Hi, a few items should go. Make me an offer or two:

1. NWT Westcomb Kokanee Hoody down jacket. Fill Rating: 850EU/884US. Westcomb claims that it's 100% down, no feathers. Women's L, Cinder color. MSRP $350, asking $250.

2. NWT Rei Shuksan eVent hardshell, Fall 2010 version. Men's S, Baked Saffron color. MSRP $299, asking $189.

3. NWT L.L. Bean Ascent Pants Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L, 2010 version. Women's L. MSRP $299, asking $159.

I'm willing to trade / partial trade for following items (i know it's a long shot):

1. ZPacks Hexamid and Hexanet.
    2. MLD Spirit Quilt 30 Reg / Tim Marshall's Epiphany XP

As I can't figure how to set PM up in this forum, you may contact me directly to [email protected]

Thanks!

Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

bump…

Nathaniel McCartney
    BPL Member

@theleafman

Locale: Central PA

You don't have PM's set up and the message I sent to an email address I found in a different thread did not get a response. Help!

Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

sorry… do you know how to setup PM in this forum?

Nathaniel McCartney
    BPL Member

@theleafman

Locale: Central PA

Log in and go to the "Change My Profile" link either from the dropdown menu at the top right labeled My BPL or by the link under "Community @ BPL" on the right sidebar. There you will find a field where you can enter the email address you'd like to use for PM'ing. I hope this helps!

I was initially trying to contact you in regards to the WM bag you had listed in this thread. I see you've removed it, so I'm guessing it is no longer for sale?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!