Topic

dana designs snow factor

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews dana designs snow factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nate White

@backpacker134

i really like this model it is a all around good pack. internal, light, and fit comffy on me. i picked the color pumpkin so just in case some thing happens it is easy to spot. it works great when going up hills. the first time i hit a hill with it, it felt like there was nothing there. it does not switch or move when tighted. great product, very good workman ship done to it.

sorry to say the company is no more. Msytery ranch packs are silimar modles to the original desgins from dana designs. even thou they were made by the same owner. bought by k2, then bought by marmot.

the down fall is that it has few pockets on/in it. kinda tuby looking, cant really get a lot in the bag it self. there is small pocket in the bottom not really sure what it was for, but i know when you something in it you cant push anything down in front and makes a air pocket sitting there, or room you need.

still waiting to use it during the winter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools