Topic

What have I missed?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) What have I missed?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

Hey folks,
    I am back from my trip to Kenya, (some of you may remember) The purpose of this thread however is to find out what I have missed. What, if any, have been the coolest innovations, new products etc. to come out in the last 6 months?

I made some videos for everyone back at home to check out while I was at Daraja. Check 'em out if you are interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/WhereisWalashek

Sean Walashek

@caraz

Whats new, whats excited you in the industry this year? Tell me about the new cool stuff.

William Johnson

@steamboat_willie

Welcome back, Sean! I will look at your link to see what you have been up to.

I am not mindful enough to remember, or even recognize, innovative new gear. I am still excited over buying my winter baselayer of Icebreaker 150 top and bottom. Exciting! hehe.

It does seem that you have changed your avatar (wasn't the last one of you in a snow cave?)

Sean Walashek

@caraz

It's great to be back, I had a pick of me up on Shasta, in a blizzard, but wasn't in a cave. In that pic there there I'm wearing a 150 oasis baselayer ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools