Topic

FS: Gaz Bluet Stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Gaz Bluet Stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Arthur M Yates, Evangelist
    BPL Member

@rowdyy

Locale: North Central Tennessee

Let's try again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Geeez Arthur sorry about what these guys did to your tread…

James S

@hikinnc

I know it started in good nature, but this is a horrible thread jacking. Jim, you should make a separate thread.

Arthur, good luck with your sale.

BUMP.

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Locale: Orange County, CA, USA

Oh. Um, sorry about the thread jack. Never been a BPL terrorist before. (Just hand over the Cuben, and nobody gets hurt.) :) Next time I'll start a separate thread.

However, I will put in a plug for the S206 Bluet stove. I've still got mine. Not by any means ultra light or even light, but very reliable. Very good for pre-hike trailhead camping, car touring, picnics, car camping, etc. I've found it nice to kind of have a "intermediate" stove — something between backpacking and a full on "suitcase" (2 burner) camping stove.

Try it, you'll like it,

HJ

P.S. Rowdy, if you don't meet with success here on BPL (dang ultralighters!) :) you could always try eBay, Craigslist, etc. I suppose you could always donate it to your local Boy Scout troop and take a write off.

Greg Johnson

@glj1703

I just saw this post and have a GT106 (that I still have 2 canisters for) but the E-bay link didn't provide the place to purchase the adapter – do you know if they are still available? Thanks

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Greg:

I don't see the adapters on eBay either. Let me contact Henrik (who makes them) and see if he's going to list some more.

HJ

Greg Johnson

@glj1703

Thank you Sir!

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Greg:

I have not been able to get in touch with Henrik. He's a regular on another forum, but no one has heard from him for about a month. I'll post again if anything changes.

HJ

J P

@jjpslu

Hi Guys –

I have a Bivouac Lumostar lantern that runs on Camping Gaz CV270 cannisters, (http://www.campingaz.com/p-23515-lumostar-plus.aspx), and would like for it to work on Lindal threaded screw-type JetBoil cannisters instead. Obviously, this adapter would have to connect the Male lantern tip to Male Lindal cannister.

If such an adapter even exists, can someone please provide me some current info as to how to order one, as I have not been able to find anything current or w/o broken links?

Thanx!

John

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

John,

I've seen adapters that allow standard threaded gas stoves use Camping Gaz connectors, but I've never seen one that works the other way around. You might try some of the European eBay sites. In Europe, particularly France, Camping Gaz canisters are more common, and Europeans would be the ones who would need such an adapter.

Good luck, and let us know what you find.

HJ

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!