Topic

Katabatic Gear Company

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Katabatic Gear Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael L
    BPL Member

@mpl_35

Locale: NoCo

After showing my wife my quilt, she decided at the last minute that she wanted to try a quilt instead of her regular bag when we went backpacking in Colorado. I emailed Aaron Martray at Katabatic Gear and asked if he could get me one his quilts in less than a week. Unfortunately they couldn't, but since he was in Denver (where we were flying into) he graciously agreed to meet us on Saturday at noon before he took off to the mountains himself.

Great customer service in my opinion to meet customer on short notice on a weekend when you are closed just to help a guy out! Plus the bag is top notch quality, has great loft, and a very reasonable price.

If anybody is interested in a quilt, you should definitely check out Katabatic Gear.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools