Topic

Eddie Bauer First Ascent

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Eddie Bauer First Ascent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gautam grover

@gg2004

They have a 1 day sale – everything is 30% off today

Jeffrey Kuchera
    BPL Member

@frankenfeet

Locale: Great Lakes

Scored a very well designed pack and look forward to testing it out soon. Eddie Bauer is coming back in a big way with their first ascent line of gear and clothing. Seems that they are revisiting their roots as a premier outdoor outfitter which is nice to see. They do have little to offer the hardcore ultralighter, so gram counters or even ounce counters for that matter probably should not waste their time with this product line.
    Best Regards, Jeff aka Frankenfeet

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

I tried to add a First Ascent Downlight Sweater to my bag. It was marked as $119, reduced from $169. I expected another 30% off, to take it to $83.30. Great price.

When it landed in my bag, it was back up to $169, but the 30% off did work.

Their Igniter jacket let me use the sale price plus 30% off. $179 reduced to $99.99, with code to $70

Now the Downlights are on the front page of First Ascent at $119, but $169 when you view the item.

I've emailed them, and will be interested in how this pans out.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Locale: SouthEast

Actually earlier they had the onyx color listed at 119 while everything else was still at regular price. I got one because I wanted a tall size, but with their ridiculous shipping, and then adding tax it still ended up being like 115 total.

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

The Talls were all listed at $139 but the same thing happened when I tried to load one in my cart. Back up to $189.

It was looking like $40 to ship this sub 16oz jacket to Australia ($12.95 in USPS Small prepaid box)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools