Topic

Keeping Your Bushbuddy Clean(ish)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Philosophy & Technique Keeping Your Bushbuddy Clean(ish)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Reynolds
    BPL Member

@magrenell

Locale: New England

Happy New Year to one and all;

For those of you with Bushbuddy, I'd love to know how you keep yours clean after use when out on the trail.

I'm still wrestling with this problem, and yet still manage to get black soot marks over all my kit by the end of a long stint.

I'd love to hear how you do it.

Tim.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

After the water has boiled, put it in a pot cozy, and keep it there until you cook again or wash it.

Timothy Reynolds
    BPL Member

@magrenell

Locale: New England

Thanks, Tom.

Actually, when I said "Bushbuddy" in my post, I had meant to say "Pot" — I don't know why I got mixed up, except to say that using my Bushbuddy gets my Titanium Pot covered in soot, and, during the course of a trip, everything else seems to get covered in soot eventually.

:-) T.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Tim,
    Yeah, I was referring to your pot also.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools