Topic

Backpacking Light 2010 Calendar

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Backpacking Light 2010 Calendar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

Does anyone know if those competition winners who had their photos used in the new calendar were paid in any way? Thanks.

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

I see what you did there. ;)

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

I see what you did there. ;)Not really sure what this means.

I just wanted to make sure that the competition wasn't used as a way to get free photos to use in the calendar. Unfortunately photo comps are often used in this way :(, but I would be surprised if this was the case with BPL.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I'm pretty sure the whole idea for a calender arose from the member comments asking for one in response to the winning photos being announced. See this thread:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=26227

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

Sorry Jason. I've spent too much time on forums throughout life. "I see what you did there," is a sarcastic remark that means – I see your point, or I know what you are trying to get at.

It's silly I know. Sorry for the confusion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools