Topic

FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope MF

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope MF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan P. Murphy
    BPL Member

@rmurphy

Locale: Virginia

For sale is a western mountaineering antelope MF regular (6' length). The bag is unused and still has it's original tags. It's conservatively rated to 5* F and weighs (according to WM) 2lbs 7 oz. It includes the cotton storage sack and the stuff sack. I bought this bag a few months ago thinking I'd use it on some ice climbing trips this winter but I decided paying off my student loans is a little more important. The bag retails for $470.

My price is $430 including shipping CONUS. PayPal only please but if you really want it and hate paypal send me a message and maybe we can work something out.

Note: for shipping convenience I'll ship the bag in its stuff sack but I recommend that you always store it in the included cotton storage sack. I have never stuffed the bag. It came home from the store in the cotton sack and has stayed in it ever since.

PM me at rpatrickmurphy [at] gmail [dot] com

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Ryan,
    Is the bag overfilled? Looking on the Western Mountaineering site, it appears that retail for this bag is $470…

http://www.westernmountaineering.com/index.cfm?section=Pricing

If it's overfilled, that would account for the extra cost, and is definitely something people would want to know when purchasing, since it would allow for potentially lower temps.

Or perhaps you have the Gore Windstopper model (GWS not MF), which has a retail of $565… just hoping to clarify which bag you have; I think the GWS model is a few ounces heavier…

Good luck with student loans… I'm in the same boat, and great deals from this forum aren't helping… but they are filling out the gear closet. Hope your sale goes well.

Ryan P. Murphy
    BPL Member

@rmurphy

Locale: Virginia

Tim,

nice catch and thanks for the reply, i don't want to rip anyone off. sorry it was late when I was typing that. the price listed above isn't even vaguely correct. it is not overfilled. it is the standard antelope MF in the 6' length. you're right the retail was $470 I thought the price seemed odd when I typed it but again it was late. I am actually asking $430, NOT $530. my bad. The price has been edited above to reflect my stupid error.

Siggy Chaloupka

@soccer_boy_siggy

hey mate, is this bag still for sale? i may be keen.
    Im based in Australia by the way. happy to pay a little extra for postage.

pm sent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!