Topic

FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope MF

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope MF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan P. Murphy
    BPL Member

@rmurphy

Locale: Virginia

For sale is a western mountaineering antelope MF regular (6' length). The bag is unused and still has it's original tags. It's conservatively rated to 5* F and weighs (according to WM) 2lbs 7 oz. It includes the cotton storage sack and the stuff sack. I bought this bag a few months ago thinking I'd use it on some ice climbing trips this winter but I decided paying off my student loans is a little more important. The bag retails for $470.

My price is $430 including shipping CONUS. PayPal only please but if you really want it and hate paypal send me a message and maybe we can work something out.

Note: for shipping convenience I'll ship the bag in its stuff sack but I recommend that you always store it in the included cotton storage sack. I have never stuffed the bag. It came home from the store in the cotton sack and has stayed in it ever since.

PM me at rpatrickmurphy [at] gmail [dot] com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!