Topic

Haglofs LIM Ultimate Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Haglofs LIM Ultimate Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alan Little

@alanl

Locale: Bavarian & Austrian Alps

Super light Goretex Paclite jacket with a full zip, long enough cut in the body (slight drop tail), excellent long sleeves with thumb loops, and a nicely adjustable hood that fits well over a helmet.

Kept me dry and comfortable through a long day of rain and mist in the Karwendel Alps, during which the very light fabric survived hours of scrambling on rough rock (that completely ate my Marmot Precip pants) totally unscathed. Seems to breathe well enough, although I haven't had to wear it on any really long, sweaty uphill flogs yet.

I also have a heavier eVent jacket from Vaude. Previously I would carry the Vaude if I was expecting serious rain, and only considered the Haglofs as a just in case in the bottom of the pack for good weather. I may be rethinking that in future.

Pros
    Light, excellent design, much tougher than it looks.

Cons
    None

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools