Topic

Warbonnet BlackBird

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Warbonnet BlackBird

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Haley

@quoddy

Locale: New York/Vermont Border

I've used several hammocks and always had the feeling, "if only it had". Then I bought a Warbonnet BlackBird. The hammock was designed by, and is hand built by, a long time hammocker and it shows. The comfort and features are excellent. Full length zipper, netting, shelf, footbox, and suspension all contribute to as perfect a hammock as I've found. The WBBB comes in four fabric combinations and two suspension types. Fabrics are single or double in both 1.1oz and 1.7oz nylon. The doubles have a built in pad holder for those that choose that route. The suspensions are either line with tree straps (lightest) or webbing and tri-buckles (faster adjustment).

The comfort of this hammock is excellent. I have more than ample shoulder space and find that I can sleep flat and comfortably in almost any position. I ended up buying a single 1.7 for it's lighter weight to augment the double 1.7, and will be using it on an upcoming month long hike.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools