Topic

ExTech Instruments 44550 Humidity/Temperature Pen

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews ExTech Instruments 44550 Humidity/Temperature Pen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Harlan Bruce

@gbruce

Locale: DFW MetroPlex

This is a 0.7 oz sensor roughly the size of a fountain pen:ExTech 44550 Humidity/Temperature Pen

It features min/max capture for both temp and humidity. Temp accuracy is stated to two degrees. Humidity to +- 5%. Purchased through Amazon for 21.95 plus shipping; I can now no longer find it at this price or from the seller I purchased it from.

Operation is straightforward with no cryptic multiple-use button sequences. There are power, display min/max/current readings, F/C units select, and min/max clear buttons. Min or max temp displays are indicated by down and up arrows respectively on the display. The clear key works only when the min or max is being displayed. The LCD display is big and clear enough for me to read without my glasses.

Close-up of display showing the max arrow:
    Close-up of display showing max arrow